• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kanly

Feb 15, 2012
    Washington, DC
    Just noticed some new stuff on the MPD website.

You can now schedule appointments online, submit your PD-219 and even submit your CCW application.

Appointment Scheduler
    https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/cxxrrtcy/

The nice thing about the appointment scheduler is -- it doesn't automatically default to 60 days out! Lots of appointments open for this week.

And for the PD-219 -- they have added a new electronic version for those of you doing transfers through MPD. Can fill out all your info and send it to MPD in advance of your appointment.

And even the CCW application can be submitted electronically.

So, lord knows there have been issues with the whole process, but these seem to be some steps in the right direction.

bigmanindc

Nov 3, 2018
    DMV

You can now schedule appointments online, submit your PD-219 and even submit your CCW application.

Appointment Scheduler

The nice thing about the appointment scheduler is -- it doesn't automatically default to 60 days out! Lots of appointments open for this week.

And for the PD-219 -- they have added a new electronic version for those of you doing transfers through MPD. Can fill out all your info and send it to MPD in advance of your appointment.

So, lord knows there have been issues with the whole process, but these seem to be some steps in the right direction.

I called over the phone and got an appointment for 5 days later, wish I had seen this they have net day appointments. Its the waiting game to see how long before they approve me!!!!

SharpShoooter

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 21, 2020

Appointment Scheduler

Good news. I see a lot has changed since I got mine 2 years ago. I added a few guns this year post covid, they had appointments, just to register a gun, 3months out. Then when the appointment comes, they still end up mailing you the gun registration a week later

bigmanindc

Nov 3, 2018
    DMV
    Good news. I see a lot has changed since I got mine 2 years ago. I added a few guns this year post covid, they had appointments, just to register a gun, 3months out. Then when the appointment comes, they still end up mailing you the gun registration a week later

I was told the 10 day wait is up to 6 months but that it will probably take about 3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom