• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    G&E has been there a while. They are supposed to move into the old grocery store in the same center. Is that what you mean?

No, there is a new location at: 30264 Cedar Neck Rd, Ocean View, DE 19970

I was there a few weeks ago and they were just stocking the shelves for the first time. Gun case was sparse. I did see on FB it is more stocked now.

30264 was the original location of the grocery store. The grocery store (Hockers) moved into the vacated Harris Teeter location a few years ago.

The gun case used to be sparse when it was next door in the old building. It's much better now. $35 transfers.

https://www.facebook.com/GE-Hardware-Sporting-Goods-101015092016233/

Big seller on GB: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?IncludeSellers=1559496&PageSize=96&Sort=13&View=1

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Hockers used to sell right there here at 17&26.
    Hardware store was next to the gas station on the side/other side of the lot.
    Of course that was before all those town homes were built up in Bear trap/Dunes or whatever they call it to the South.

Hardware store is still there (17/26). To those reading this is a separate location from the one mentioned above.

I've actually never have been in that hardware store. I live closer to it but still drive to the other spot (I used to live a few doors down from there so I was used to the layout) even though it is further away.

I'll check to see of the FFL is active in that location as well.

Millville by the Sea is south on 17. Bear Trap is off Central Ave.

lazybones

BANNED!!!
    Mar 25, 2022
    Hockers used to sell right there here at 17&26.
    Hardware store was next to the gas station on the side/other side of the lot.
    Of course that was before all those town homes were built up in Bear trap/Dunes or whatever they call it to the South.

They are still there on the left side of the grocery store. They have a lot of sporting goods supplies in the front annex, scopes, rods, reels, etc. That is near the hardware section.

• Hockers at 17 & 26 grocery store with sporting goods and hardware
    • Hockers (other) moved to the Harris Teeter store-front as said above. G&E in ocean view is moving from their old store to the old Hockers Grocery in that same parking lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom