• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    The best thing I saw on the live stream was when the boomer Trump supports thanked the Proud Boy's, one of them said

"Trump isn't here to save you and neither are we. You need to do it yourself."

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Reports from people I know who were at the rally say that the person walked into the PB crowd and immediately started to provoke them.

Also they were throwing balloons filled with urine at people.

Standard MO, see Chinese proverb above.

Throwing urine filled balloons, water bottles filled with concrete and urine, bricks and here lately fireworks are also very common.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    [Kev308];6144749 said:
    If I was isolated and being beat by a mob of 50 people I would stab someone too. That's all I'm saying.

Unfortunately the side I'm rooting for got the pointy end of the knife.

I agree I would have too, but from what I was told he walked right into the PB crowd and attacked one member. That’s why they were surrounding him.

At this point I’m in full favor of them beating down and intimidating any of these people. They need to be off of our streets.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    I agree I would have too, but from what I was told he walked right into the PB crowd and attacked one member. That’s why they were surrounding him.

At this point I’m in full favor of them beating down and intimidating any of these people. They need to be off of our streets.

I agree :thumbsup:

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    I just read that there was 4 stabbings last night........the suspect is the same guy in all incidents. Sounds like he was out there with a purpose. It`s funny everytime I try to give them the benefit of the doubt....

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    [Kev308];6144815 said:
    I just read that there was 4 stabbings last night........the suspect is the same guy in all incidents. Sounds like he was out there with a purpose. It`s funny everytime I try to give them the benefit of the doubt....

MPD put out a press release. I don’t think he was. I’m also pretty sure he was arrested.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    [Kev308];6144749 said:
    If I was isolated and being beat by a mob of 50 people I would stab someone too. That's all I'm saying.

Unfortunately the side I'm rooting for got the pointy end of the knife.

I didn't say he was wrong, I said f*ck him. It's just a shame the cops got there so fast as he needs a few broken bones to show him the error of his ways.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    True that , as soon as they get the word and clearance they will bash our heads in , knock our doors down and take every right away from us .

All for the claim of law & order

Well I'm sure some are. But not enough. You would think after that was done to them this year they wouldn't be helping antifa over PB.

Dave M

Jan 27, 2013
    Pa.
    The way I see it they drew first blood. How many times can you kick a hornets nest before you finally get stung. If they don't like American freedom and this way of life then they are free to get the hell out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom