• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    What so you do with them in that quantity? Is there a market or use for them?

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    What so you do with them in that quantity? Is there a market or use for them?

There has been offers to buy before but don't sell them.
    Mainly just keep notes time, date place etc.
    Plot it all out, discuss-strategize. Try to go back and kill them when possible.
    Trip over them and get mad when they get in the way. Its like Easter egg hunting for woodsman. See who can get the best/biggest ones first.
    Just caveman stuff.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    There has been offers to buy before but don't sell them.
    Mainly just keep notes time, date place etc.
    Plot it all out, discuss-strategize. Try to go back and kill them when possible.
    Trip over them and get mad when they get in the way. Its like Easter egg hunting for woodsman. See who can get the best/biggest ones first.
    Just caveman stuff
    Absolutely.
    And the best time to look is when the ground is wet and skies are overcast. They really pop out.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Here a good one from the past. When they got locked up one of the antlers (larger of the two) was driven under one of those tree roots from which they couldn't free themselves.

IMG_3826-2.jpg

IMG_3827-1.jpg

Bboarder

Me Myself & I
    Mar 7, 2010
    Reisterstown
    Here a good one from the past. When they got locked up one of the antlers (larger of the two) was driven under one of those tree roots from which they couldn't free themselves.

View attachment 308072

View attachment 308073

You ever wonder what they think as they lay dying attached to their fellow combatant?

Like two mortally wounded soldiers, who must endure the enemies company as they die.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    So proud of my boy! I did some antler training with him a couple times over the past 3 or 4 months, and he took to it really well. But, I wasn't able to work with him at all for over a month now. Today We went out in the yard for a quick training session, and he picked up everything right away. I had put out 4 targets. So, I figured we'd take a quick stroll in the woods behind the house, and he found his first ever bone in the wild!

Good job Ridge! Hopefully we're going to get out to some bigger woods tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20210303_141849.jpg
      20210303_141849.jpg
      165.6 KB · Views: 139
    • 20210303_141908.jpg
      20210303_141908.jpg
      173.3 KB · Views: 131

hobiecat590

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2016
    So proud of my boy! I did some antler training with him a couple times over the past 3 or 4 months, and he took to it really well. But, I wasn't able to work with him at all for over a month now. Today We went out in the yard for a quick training session, and he picked up everything right away. I had put out 4 targets. So, I figured we'd take a quick stroll in the woods behind the house, and he found his first ever bone in the wild!

Good job Ridge! Hopefully we're going to get out to some bigger woods tomorrow.

Ridge look's a tan twin of my blackish Labrapitt. Sweet dogs.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    One of the Youngins cleaning some up the past week.
    There was a ton of deer out last night near dark so a good chance to spot some heads for the next few days.

Damn! You guys cleaned up. I walked a couple of miles yesterday in prime park land, but only found one little one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom