• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Oh , you mean the Former New location .

Timing is always to an extent a semi- educated roll of the dice . In the spirit of buy low, sell high , they're apparently looking to get in near the low point , and ride the bounce back . Is it the right guess ? I dunno , but good luck to them .

Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    Good, good, Another local place I can't buy powder or primers. :rolleyes: In all seriousness, best of luck to them, but no one but the hoarders will show up to shoot and the rest of us can't buy what they don't have.

I went to RSP gun shop and all they had was a couple magnum powders and American Pioneer powder (BP substitute) No sense buying the latter unless i just want the shelf to look full.

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    Good, good, Another local place I can't buy powder or primers. :rolleyes: In all seriousness, best of luck to them, but no one but the hoarders will show up to shoot and the rest of us can't buy what they don't have.

I went to RSP gun shop and all they had was a couple magnum powders and American Pioneer powder (BP substitute) No sense buying the latter unless i just want the shelf to look full.

Rsp tends to get a bit you just have to check often. Valley guns has some powder periodically too.

Archeryrob

Mar 7, 2013
    We drove by, the range is there, some ammo and not much in supplies yet. They said they would be carrying reloading supplies when they get stocked and this was a bad time to get stocked. They said they'd be carrying powder, primers, shot and wads. So it is something to look forward too when they get spooled up.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    Been meaning to stop in this weekend as it's only a few miles down the road. Will have to do so tomorrow. A range membership may be in my future. I like to keep the home range quiet during deer season and shooting in the snow is a PITA.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

Attachments

• 4B1DD30F-E9A9-49B7-9F40-9DB12410CD67.jpg
      4B1DD30F-E9A9-49B7-9F40-9DB12410CD67.jpg
      37.1 KB · Views: 575
    • E1AFA289-959B-4AE3-ABFB-0196F8468EE1.jpg
      E1AFA289-959B-4AE3-ABFB-0196F8468EE1.jpg
      36.5 KB · Views: 576

small shot

Aug 20, 2020
    Dont drive an hour to check it out. I dropped in. Literally 95% empty store. The ammo they had is cheaper online. Range looked ok. I was excited about the new shop but was a dud... I get its a bad time to open a gun shop but they should be transparent about the lack of inventory.

Archeryrob

Mar 7, 2013
    Yea we did too and thought the same thing. The range is the only draw and we live in the country and my buddy and I looked at each other. Why would we pay to use the range when we live in the country and can shoot off his deck, or my patio?

Man I wish them luck because I want a local reloading store to get my supplies. I just hope they can survive to be that and hang around long enough for things to calm down and get supplies.

Someone will buy that expensive ammo, they always do.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I went in one time and that was enough for me. They had no stock so a friend of mine and I were trying to give them a few ideas about where they might obtain some. But the manager, Michael Faith, was so arrogant I had to walk away. No thank you.

I highly recommend both Hafer's and Antietam Firearms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom