• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    MD is much better than DE when it comes to trout fishing. DE sucks cause it doesn't have many rivers or lakes.

Brickman301

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2015
    FREDERICK, MD
    My son and I have been having a great season. We limited out Saturday morning. The awesome thing is he caught a really nice one this afternoon.
    21” long, and just over 4 pounds.
    He was so excited.

Attachments

• 1324F970-807C-4B6D-9F79-AF69273F4386.jpg
      1324F970-807C-4B6D-9F79-AF69273F4386.jpg
      169.9 KB · Views: 225

drking2

Ultimate Member
    Nov 29, 2008
    Carroll County
    Very nice. I know most of the spots in Allegany and Garrett county...grew up there. Since I moved down here 30 years ago have not found any good trout fishing spots. Taking off week after Easter to take my grandson, hopefully we can find a couple.

deanremix

Jan 17, 2013
    Central M.D.
    Went fishing today at fishing creek, friends creek and two others in the Thurmont area today and it was very clear that the pressure on the streams has been UNREAL. Sides of every stream were well worn, tons of boot tracks and absolutely zero trout to be found. What's even more depressing is that there was more trash left behind by anglers than I've ever seen before, and I've fished those areas since I was a kid.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Went fishing today at fishing creek, friends creek and two others in the Thurmont area today and it was very clear that the pressure on the streams has been UNREAL. Sides of every stream were well worn, tons of boot tracks and absolutely zero trout to be found. What's even more depressing is that there was more trash left behind by anglers than I've ever seen before, and I've fished those areas since I was a kid.

I won’t give up my spot but opening say only 1 guy caught something. There were 9 of us and people who live there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom