Best Gunsmith In MD/PA/VA For M1 Carbine?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lmo

Mar 1, 2018
    Does anyone have recommendations?

I recently purchased a Fulton Arms M1 Carbine and I am searching for an experienced/reputable gunsmith, should the need arise.

I know that Charlie Maloney works on M1 Garands and he also worked at Fulton Armory at one point. However, I do not know if he also works on M1 carbines.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Gunner220

Jul 24, 2012
    Years back Tim at Fulton was excellent working on the Carbine. Don't know if he is still there are not.

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham

I recently purchased a Fulton Arms M1 Carbine and I am searching for an experienced/reputable gunsmith, should the need arise.

I know that Charlie Maloney works on M1 Garands and he also worked at Fulton Armory at one point. However, I do not know if he also works on M1 carbines.

One way to find out. Email him. If he does, for there. He probably does.

Agony Pain

Jun 26, 2022
    florida usa

Funny thing about M1 Carbines and glad you are asking for experienced gunsmiths to include M1. I had 2 gunsmiths destroy my M1s and each was attaching receiver to barrel and wrench slipped and destroyed a 43 quality hardware and one inland where he positioned the wrench wrong and bent receiver. The only guns I own are M1, M2 converts and the last 4 I built piece by piece over 5 years and they are beautiful. I am now an expert builder but not a collector, I hate seeing the M1 skyrocket in price. I suggest that anyone sending their M1 out for service ask specifically how much experience they have "hands on"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom