• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hermyjoe

Feb 5, 2012
    riverdale md
    Just wanted to give a positive review. I decided to finish a fde build I have been sitting on for a while. As with everything I do, when i decide to go ahead, patience is not my strong point. I searched the web and finally found one (actually three) in stock at Grid defense/ ghostrifles.com. I sent a message to see if any came with an hbar.... barrel. I recieved response back right away "no but we do have a stainless barrel in hbar if that would work for you". I responded "sure, what is price difference". Joey zaatar told me to just order my choice and request the change in the comment section. I placed order and emailed that I had placed order. This was at noon on thursday june 10th. I get a follow up email saying it would ship before end of day. So here i am (after paying the 9.99 shipping) looking at my new complete upper. Looks solid and well made. I am very impressed with the speed and communication of this company. This is something rare in todays busy industry, at least what I have experienced. Just my two cents. And for what it's worth, i rarely post comments of this sort.

csxt602

Oct 29, 2020
    Essex, MD
    I got a 300 BLK complete upper from Ghost/Grid, and was happy with it. My only complaint was that the gas port was not centered (canted slightly to the left). The barrel was accurate, but the canted gas port and gas block caused issues with the gas tube not properly engaging with the bcg's gas key.

I've since completely rebuilt it, because I'm addicted to tinkering, and the only original piece still left is the upper itself. New FA, dust cover, BA barrel, SOLGW gas block and tube, MI handguard, and Blackmoose 5050 can.

I would still recommend the Ghost/Grid uppers to anyone looking for a budget complete upper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom