• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Midsouth had some yesterday per the email I got. I had a bunch in the cart and the site crashed. Not sure what they have left, if anything.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Midsouth had some yesterday per the email I got. I had a bunch in the cart and the site crashed. Not sure what they have left, if anything.

Yeah their site was all kinds of messed up .264, probably ELD-M bullets at like $26.47, but when I added it to my cart it said $19.99, which is an amazing deal. But went to check out and it said $19.99, $99.91 sub-total, but $131 or whatever total, plus shipping.

They did have Hornady FMJ and BTHP .264 Grendel projectiles on sale for a good price per 250. So I did score 500 at a nice price, even factoring in shipping.

Also if you like oddball calibers, Berry’s has 250 and 1k Makarov plated bullets in stock. Matt10 gets you 10% off and it appears to be free shipping on orders over $75 (didn’t see it on the site, but they wanted $16.50 to ship 500 bullets, but when I changed it to 1k, I got free shipping. Plus it is cheaper per round for 1k. So sold, 1k to the gentleman from Maryland).

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Pulls tend to be substandard in terms of accuracy, but for like a hoser 3gun stage, I could see it working alright.

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Pulls tend to be substandard in terms of accuracy, but for like a hoser 3gun stage, I could see it working alright.

Yup.. I'm just collecting for when Lage is able to sell a .223 upper for my MAC10.. :D

They are also useful out of state where I have access to a binary trigger..

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Mid south prices are insane for Hornady 55fmj lol

This used to be sub $50/500, now up about 40%
    I used to order 500 or 1000 at a time when they were on sale or free shipping
    https://www.xtremebullets.com/223-55gr-FMJ-p/xj223-55fmj-b0500.htm

This looks good but I have never used 62gr, just 55 and then 69SMK
    https://www.wideners.com/reloading-supplies/bullets/rifle-bullets/223-bullets

Berry's 55 fmj .11/round
    https://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/category/categoryId/913?

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Xtremebullets.com has 9mm and 45 ACP FMJs in stock. Not the lowest prices, but reasonable. Shipping is high but first time customers can get free shipping by signing up for their emails and they do not yet charge tax.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Xtremebullets.com has 9mm and 45 ACP FMJs in stock. Not the lowest prices, but reasonable. Shipping is high but first time customers can get free shipping by signing up for their emails and they do not yet charge tax.

I buy my extremes from sagesreloadingsupply.com.

He ships via flat rate Usps. And i generally have my order in 2-3 days all the way from Washington state

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom