• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County
    There should be a Starbucks next door to it...the people going there would have to shield their eyes walking past the gun store and pretend it's not there while they're going for their latte.

Starbucks is across the street, and has a sight-line between the PNC Bank and the Micky-D's.

Attachments

• urbana_starbucks_view.jpg
      urbana_starbucks_view.jpg
      60.5 KB · Views: 2,027

gremlin42

Apr 16, 2020
    variable
    I'm guessing they'll open once they get some guns and ammunition for inventory...so...never?

Yeah if they didn’t get an inventory together at the beginning of 2020 they’re screwed. If they’ve somehow gotten and held onto a stockpile of guns and ammo then a bunch of us will be camped out the night before open. Or maybe they’re gonna change the sign to just “armor”

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Pretty sure he meant Mangia e Bevi ("eat and drink"), which is in the complex (next to the liquor store where I buy my booze :)) behind the old Turning Point Inn

frank_e_h

Aug 27, 2013
    Frederick, MD
    Yeah it was on a post on the private In the Hood facebook group. In full disclosure there were a lot of people happy about it as well. My guess is there is no firm opening date yet. Or I feel like I would have seen or heard about it by now. It will take the place of the Urbana Cleaners next to Davidus and the eye place.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Ran into someone leaving the store today. She said they'll open in early January. I asked if they'll have reloading supplies, and she said they would. We were both on our way elsewhere, so I didn't ask more.

gremlin42

Apr 16, 2020
    variable
    Ran into someone leaving the store today. She said they'll open in early January. I asked if they'll have reloading supplies, and she said they would. We were both on our way elsewhere, so I didn't ask more.

Will keep following this thread. Got my tent and winter sleeping bag ready.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    This is great news. I too plan to visit the store the first weekend they are open. I hope that they get lots of business. It will be terrific to have an LGS near my house.

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom