• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wahama90

I always have cash on me too. I feel naked without a wad of cash on my person. For those who just use a credit card/ATM card everyday; I 'm not comfortable just with that. I use a credit card too but I also like the reassuring presence of cold, hard cash in my wallet.

I pay for everything with a credit card, I have the Upromise credit card and it's earned over $13,000 for my kids college. Even if it's a pack of gum it goes on the card. I pay it off every month in full so there's never interest.
    On the other hand I always have a substantial amount of cash on me too, my dad always told me that if someone offers you a deal on a gun/knife , or anything else for that matter, it's easier to make the deal if the money is in your pocket. Nobody wants to wait for you to go get the money, and there is always someone else with the cash to snap it up.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I pay for everything with a credit card, I have the Upromise credit card and it's earned over $13,000 for my kids college. Even if it's a pack of gum it goes on the card. I pay it off every month in full so there's never interest.
    On the other hand I always have a substantial amount of cash on me too, my dad always told me that if someone offers you a deal on a gun/knife , or anything else for that matter, it's easier to make the deal if the money is in your pocket. Nobody wants to wait for you to go get the money, and there is always someone else with the cash to snap it up.

:thumbsup:

Sounds like a balance I like to run. ;)

jollymon

Dec 6, 2016
    Now in Tennessee ,

Wise man your Dad , I learned that lesson by being in the right place too many times when a deal was offered and all I had was coffee money and lint in my pocket , Sworn to never have that happen again so I carry a good sum of cash and more at home .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom