MD friendly FFL in PA for long gun transfer?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Well regardless of the OP's intent, it is good to hear that Gary is still in the business,a and an option if you want to "keep" any magazines that come with the rifle. Hanover is a nice drive any time of the year. And of course Gary is a class act in and of himself.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Why does it surprise people when a zero post person asks about how to do something legally? In other words a non member has a question about how to stay legal the. OH sees a MD gun forum then joins and asks?

Lots of tin foil hats here. Don’t attack potential new members. Why can’t people just educate them on how to do things legally and if they don’t know suggest who to call?

+1 for calling gun bunker. Right over the border. They may be able to order the gun Themselves and do what is needed for a legal transfer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    So the OP....brand new account...asked how to skirt the grey areas of MD law with his 2nd post and hasn't been heard from since?

Things that make you go "Hmmm..."

Or you, who joined only last month, but post as though you've been a member for years.

While you did post a thread asking what you can do for the 2A, you've no introduction thread, and I think, hmmmm, this a former member who was permabanned, and created a new identity.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Or you, who joined only last month, but post as though you've been a member for years.

While you did post a thread asking what you can do for the 2A, you've no introduction thread, and I think, hmmmm, this a former member who was permabanned, and created a new identity.

When I first found Maryland Shooters I posted for several months before I realized I should post in the intro section!

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member

Think anything you want. It's a free country.

How does one post "as though they have been a member for years"?

What does that even mean? Like I'm new to the internet? Or to talking with other people?

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Website

I'm still here folks. Thanks for the kind words. My IP section got dropped/deleted etc. When I missed the renewal while my father was in the hospital. Figured the deletion was a sign to move on. HA.

You have a website?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom