• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I like that he just says it in plain language instead of hiding behind facts and figures.

VNVGUNNER

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    Hebron, Md.
    “Gun control does not reduce crime,” Jozwiak said. “In fact, criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed.”

Kind of says it all right there.

ffrobbyrob

Mar 3, 2007
    Finksburg

“People are dying in Pennsylvania,” Williams said. “Your kids ... are being shot, robbed and murdered with illegal guns. It’s almost like people don’t care anymore. It’s like special-interest groups are controlling people’s lives.”

He said it himself. They are ALREADY illegal, just like murder is illegal. Stop making more laws. They (the BG's) do not care either way. It is us, the law abiding citizen that are affected. I said it before and i will say it again. If for not my wifes good business here, I would be out of here. Off to Va.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Do you think the dumass legislators will ever start going after the root of violence instead of attacking the law abiding citizens?

If they had lick of common sense they would realize that we have some big problems in society today that they are failing to address.

HoChiWaWa

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2007
    Montgomery Village
    "Supporters believe that would reduce instances of people buying guns, turning them over to criminals and then claiming that the gun was lost or stolen."

do people really think this happens regularly? do they know that illegal guns are often cheaper than legal ones?

Deacon51

Feb 28, 2007
    Baltimore City
    The theory is that DEALERS are selling guns on the street, and that when the gun is traced back to the DEALER, the dealer says "Humm... must have been stolen."

That's the theory behind the law to mandate stolen guns are reported.

I don't think it would work... kind of like ballistic fingerprinting. Sounds like a good theory, if every thing you know about guns and police work comes from CSI.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    “People are dying in Pennsylvania,” Williams said. “Your kids ... are being shot, robbed and murdered with illegal guns. It’s almost like people don’t care anymore. It’s like special-interest groups are controlling people’s lives.”

He said it himself. They are ALREADY illegal, just like murder is illegal. Stop making more laws. They (the BG's) do not care either way. It is us, the law abiding citizen that are affected. I said it before and i will say it again. If for not my wifes good business here, I would be out of here. Off to Va.

GFW's don't have logic on their side so they have to pull emotional arguments out of their bee-hinds.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    The theory is that DEALERS are selling guns on the street, and that when the gun is traced back to the DEALER, the dealer says "Humm... must have been stolen."

That's the theory behind the law to mandate stolen guns are reported.

I don't think it would work... kind of like ballistic fingerprinting. Sounds like a good theory, if every thing you know about guns and police work comes from CSI.

But FFLs are alredy required by law to report stolen guns. Even with my non dealer C&R FFL I am required to report lost or stolen guns within 48 hours.
    § 178.39a Reporting theft or loss of firearms. Each licensee shall report the theft or loss of a firearm from the licensee's inventory (including any firearm which as been transferred from the licensee's inventory to a personal collection and held as a personal firearm for at least 1 year), or from the collection of a licensed collector, within 48 hours after the theft or loss is discovered. Licensees shall report thefts or losses by telephoning 1-800-800-3855 (nationwide toll free number) and by preparing ATF Form 3310.11, Federal Firearms Licensee Theft/Loss Report , in accordance with the instructions on the form. The original of the report shall be forwarded to the office specified thereon, and Copy 1 shall be retained by the licensee as part of the licensee's permanent records. Theft or loss of any firearm shall also be reported to the appropriate local authorities.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    § 178.39a Reporting theft or loss of firearms. Each licensee shall report the theft or loss of a firearm from the licensee's inventory (including any firearm which as been transferred from the licensee's inventory to a personal collection and held as a personal firearm for at least 1 year),

Is it just that I need more coffee on this Monday morning or does that last part above seem backwards?

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Did anybody notice this?:

The judiciary committee is holding hearings throughout the state on crime and violence.

Holding hearings throughout the state.......There's a noble idea. To actually reach out to people in the far corners of the state who can't take two days off to drive for hours and testify.

xtreme43s10

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2007
    maryland, in Mont county
    "Supporters believe that would reduce instances of people buying guns, turning them over to criminals and then claiming that the gun was lost or stolen."

do people really think this happens regularly? do they know that illegal guns are often cheaper than legal ones?

it's because alot of them are retarded and lack common sense, i know for a FACT i can buy guns cheaper on the street then to buy them legally. but they don't want to hear that. everyone thinks all these gun laws keep criminals from getting them :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom