• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TWM

Jul 4, 2013
    Howard Co
    Let us know how it goes...I’m very curious. Hope it works out for you and your buddy.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    The truck you take to the closing should tow a trailer with an excavator on it.....

and yes, I know, you can't do that. But the next stop after the closing is the courthouse to file the judicial eviction.
    (it may actually be cheaper meet with the squatter $1000 cash in hand and offer it to him if he is gone the next day)

I will say, NEVER HAND THEM MONEY AND TELL THEM BE OUT TOMORROW. Only ever give someone squatting money when they are gone. Best bet is to have someone legal or police there to witness and can testify to what occurred. A lawyer or police, not your best friend from high school. The money is only for moving expenses, not a bribe. Again, DONT EVER GIVE THEM MONEY UNTIL THEY ARE ACTUALLY GONE!!!!!!!

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    I will say, NEVER HAND THEM MONEY AND TELL THEM BE OUT TOMORROW. Only ever give someone squatting money when they are gone. Best bet is to have someone legal or police there to witness and can testify to what occurred. A lawyer or police, not your best friend from high school. The money is only for moving expenses, not a bribe. Again, DONT EVER GIVE THEM MONEY UNTIL THEY ARE ACTUALLY GONE!!!!!!!

Yes, absolutely true. Its moving money and it gets paid after their shit is cleared out. But it helps to show them the stack of crisp notes so they get motivated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom