• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nighthawk2099

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2006
    Backwoods, SouthWest Arkansas
    Well, the wife wants to take a trip to Gettysburg this weekend, so can anyone point me to a good shop in the area where I can grab some 30 round AR mags for a good price? :innocent0

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    If you are into blackpowder there used to be a shop right on 15 north of the line but I haven't been up there in years so I can't say if it's still around or how far up it is.

Mikeyworks

Sep 20, 2007
    Bel Air, MD
    I'm going to Gettysburg next week as well for a leadership retreat. It's a work thing, but we get a full day battlefield tour lead by one of the historians from the Carlisle Army War College. It's always a lot of fun. I did the same retreat last year and had a blast!!!

Mike

Cadet08

Gone
    Nov 13, 2006
    A little bit south of Gettysburg NMP on the left there is a military antiques and surplus shop. It is hard to miss there is a large yellow bomb in the front yard. They had cheap military mags the last time I whent there, they even had some old C&R guns and a huge amount of uniforms, equipment, helmets, original mag pouches, cleaning kits, bayonets ect. Everything in the store is dirt cheap too.

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    A little bit south of Gettysburg NMP on the left there is a military antiques and surplus shop. It is hard to miss there is a large yellow bomb in the front yard. They had cheap military mags the last time I whent there, they even had some old C&R guns and a huge amount of uniforms, equipment, helmets, original mag pouches, cleaning kits, bayonets ect. Everything in the store is dirt cheap too.

If the one your talking about is accross from where the Tower once stood.......I was there last year, no longer selling Firearms, they did not re-new FFL. That of course doesn't mean their not Stocking Mags!
    I suggest calling Shops ahead of time!

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Best PA shops I have found

Layman's gun shop
    72 W Maple St
    Wrightsville, PA 17368
    (717) 252-4573

stocks a lot of ammo and reloading stuff, some BP, and lots of AK, AR mags, better prices than Freedom armory.

Taylor's trading post
    730 Upper Temple Rd
    Biglerville, PA 17307
    (717) 677-8513

this guy has lots of stuff, prices a little high, but cool place.

Gander mountain in Chambersburg, and York, and dunhams in hanover sometimes have a couple mags, but not always.

The best way is to go to the gunshows at york fairgrounds, or better yet at the farm complex in Harrisburg. PA tends to have a lot of small dealers, and Garage gun shops, and some only set up shop at the gun shows. Last time ther was a guy selling new AR and AK 30rd mags for $15 each. GI spec black teflon coated aluminum for the AR, and some of the nicest AK mags I have ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom