• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Everything has been a little difficult to order right now. I wouldn't be able to guarantee an arrival time or price at this time.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Ok, if you get any in, or a Taurus tx-22 (threaded model, preferable 16 round mags) in, let me know please. I’m looking for both

(I know they’d need to be blocked ). :)

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Lots of stuff on the wall right now. Not much in 22 pump or bolt rifles. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

dh0824

MDS Supporter
    Apr 21, 2022
    Finksburg, MD
    Good luck. Most IPs seem to have abandoned their respective pages here on MDS. Check their last post dates.
    Yeah, at this point, all we have left seems to be luck. Kind of sucks because I check this forum daily and it’d be great to have a one stop shop of what’s currently being offered.

That said, I live less that 10 minutes away from the Maryland Elite so I guess my laziness is also a major factor.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Sorry guys, I'll try and update more often. As we all know it's been a crazy couple years.

We've been trying to keep our website up to date. Mdelitefirearms.com

Here are a couple pics of the new Staccato P Limited Edition gun. Mostly an XC, for about $1k less. New in stock today.
    6d1b3ff266e9ae66a991cc94e5dfd1e3.jpg
    49fe2961e35aba402eb518f382ee78a3.jpg

dh0824

MDS Supporter
    Apr 21, 2022
    Finksburg, MD
    Sorry guys, I'll try and update more often. As we all know it's been a crazy couple years.

We've been trying to keep our website up to date. Mdelitefirearms.com

Here are a couple pics of the new Staccato P Limited Edition gun. Mostly an XC, for about $1k less. New in stock today.
    6d1b3ff266e9ae66a991cc94e5dfd1e3.jpg
    49fe2961e35aba402eb518f382ee78a3.jpg

Dammit. While I appreciate the update from BBestPawn, my bank account is about to get a lot lighter. What’s the price?

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Dammit. While I appreciate the update from BBestPawn, my bank account is about to get a lot lighter. What’s the price?
    I believe it's $3299. Only received 5 in this shipment. They won't last long.

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    Good luck. Most IPs seem to have abandoned their respective pages here on MDS. Check their last post dates.
    we haven't abandoned updating our page. i'm just waiting for the mods to restore our front pages for ammo, powder, bullets, etc to the pre-new software update. i invested alot of time working up those front pages in those posts and keeping them updated, only to lose them when we transferred to the new software. the mods said that it would be addressed and restored............but i'm still waiting. guess i should just give up waiting and update the pages again.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Jan 19, 2016
    North Texas
    we haven't abandoned updating our page. i'm just waiting for the mods to restore our front pages for ammo, powder, bullets, etc to the pre-new software update. i invested alot of time working up those front pages in those posts and keeping them updated, only to lose them when we transferred to the new software. the mods said that it would be addressed and restored............but i'm still waiting. guess i should just give up waiting and update the pages again.
    sent you an email

your page matches what was on the old site fyi

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I've visited Dan's shop far too many times in the past few months and I can definitely attest to the fact that the wall and display cabinets in his shop are full of enticing firearms! I just wish they were not as enticing because then I would not have made so many trips to his store!

Cal68

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    You were not one of the ones I was referring to. You'd done a great job of keeping things current. United also comes to mind. I know things have been crazy with the China flu, but things have settled down enough to where semi-regular updates could be possible. Some IPs haven't posted anything significant in the last year.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Okay, let's get started. I am pulling stock photos from our website for all of the new guns. All of the guns I post are in stock at the time of posting. They can be purchased on our website or in the shop. We have no credit card fees, but do prefer cash or check.

Magnum Research BFR REVOLVER 500JRH BISLEY 7.5" 500 JRH​

$1289.99
    Buy @mdelitefirearms.com

BFR500LB7B__38992.1654621084.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads