• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    So I have a Sig P320 Compact RXP on the way and am picking up from my FFL on Friday. Unfortunately it comes with two 15 round mags that they will NOT release to me per MD law.

So I will have a handgun with no magazines... not cool.

Sig's website is out of stock, but I was able to find some on gun.deals, but they won't ship to me.

Where the hell can I find some 10 rd mags to fit my Sig? I'd really like the magazines meant for it. I'm in Baltimore County near Towson, so I could always drive up to York, PA and find something. I'm new at buying and searching for all of this, any help would be great!

Try calling the Gun Bunker in Shrewsbury PA, see if they have any in stock. They are much closer to you than York.

I stopped there about a month ago, they were cleaned out of ammo but they had a lot of pistol mags hanging behind the counter. I wasn't looking so I don't know if any were for a sig p320, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

mlj427

Sep 28, 2020
    Kind of new to this our local ffl blocked the mags to 10 rounds. They should block them, swap them , or buy them from you. Keeping them is stealing, you paid for them. If they won’t do anything for you tell them you want them destroyed step on them or something while you are there at least they aren’t making money off of them.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Kind of new to this our local ffl blocked the mags to 10 rounds. They should block them, swap them , or buy them from you. Keeping them is stealing, you paid for them. If they won’t do anything for you tell them you want them destroyed step on them or something while you are there at least they aren’t making money off of them.

I agree with this statement. When I bought my Sig P320 at Engage Armaments in Rockville MD some years ago, they blocked the 15 rd magazines to 10 and let me have them. Seems like that is what your FFL should do for you too.

Cal68

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    So I have a Sig P320 Compact RXP on the way and am picking up from my FFL on Friday. Unfortunately it comes with two 15 round mags that they will NOT release to me per MD law.

So I will have a handgun with no magazines... not cool.

Sig's website is out of stock, but I was able to find some on gun.deals, but they won't ship to me.

Where the hell can I find some 10 rd mags to fit my Sig? I'd really like the magazines meant for it. I'm in Baltimore County near Towson, so I could always drive up to York, PA and find something. I'm new at buying and searching for all of this, any help would be great!

I'm pretty sure we have some 10rd ones in stock, stop by this evening if you like.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom