• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • capman98

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Mt. Airy maryland
    Wallmart in LaVale MD had 100 round Winchester w/b for 35 bucks the other day. I bought what they had on the shelf but don't know if they had more.

EDIT: in .45acp

Last edited:

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Walmarts in Frederick DO NOT have any 9mm or 45 ACP as of last night.
    Berry's bullets on Cabella's website are on sale right now.
    midwayusa has 45 caliber bullets on sale. hornady 230 & 250 gr XTP.

robdiao

Oct 7, 2010
    Charles County
    I've started to get almost all my stuff from keepshooting. They are an IP and ALWAYS treat me real well, I have done transfers and direct purchases from them, and Justin in there has told me to contact him before I get my next gun as he may be able to be competitive on it even though it is not a stock item.

Funny though, yesterday, I was in Dick's picking up some CCI 22lr and ran into him in the fishing section and I kinda felt like I had been caught by the girlfriend having lunch with another girl...

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    Know of any places that have good selections at good prices?

I buy most of my ammo from Bass Pro in arundel mills, ok prices, and ok selection. they dont have much in the way of 12ga target loads and they dont have my Wolf MT in .22LR, mostly just game loads.

I have ordered from Cabelas a few times for my Wolf MT, decent prices and the shipping isnt too bad.

Locally, i havent found any good places, where do you all go?

I buy from Cabelas when they have the bargain sales combined with free shipping. I buy a lot at a time to get free shipping. UPS drops it on the porch.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Attachments

• Natchez.JPG
      Natchez.JPG
      100.8 KB · Views: 542

Crab Bait

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2011
    Pasadena
    Walmart at Quarterfield Crossing has .45 Auto again. They hadn't had it the last couple times I was there.

Tulammo 14.97
    Federal 16.97

CroftonBilly

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2011
    Crofton
    I get my .45ACP ammo from http://www.sgammo.com/ and from http://www.natchezss.com/index.cfm.

Been happy with both of them. SGA has better shipping prices if they have what you're looking for... and they ship fast!

I run 230gr WWB FMJ and 230gr Blazer Brass FMJ with no issues at the range. Bought some 230gr Ranger-T's from SGAmmo for home defense.

Bought .22LR CCI Mini Mags from Gander Mountain (free shipping), Midway, and Natchez with no issues as well.

I love coming home from work to find the UPS-Santa-Claus has delivered "toys" to my front door!

lotofpez

Feb 10, 2011
    Cumberland
    Walmart is were I buy the most ammo but that is just because I have two little kids.
    The looks you get when you by baby food, diapers, and 100 shotgun rounds are priceless.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Whereever the best deal is lately Cabela's hasnt offered anything really good as they used too.

Aim stepped up on .223 Wolf if you buy 2000 rounds or more ~$390 shipped to my door.

Found a good deal last night on .38spl at Grafs.

Of course my main place is Gunbroker.com just be patient and vigilant the deals do show up sometimes but I enjoy the hunt for the deal to me it's just another hobby.

chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys
    Walmart is were I buy the most ammo but that is just because I have two little kids.
    The looks you get when you by baby food, diapers, and 100 shotgun rounds are priceless.

LOL I only get my trap loads from Walmart. But I agree, the strange looks I get from people looking in my cart to see two 100rd bricks, A John Wayne movie from the $5 bin, some ice cream and a box of condoms are priceless. Now that I think about it, I'm a little weirded out by it to :lol2::lol2:

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Usually I buy from Aim or Wideners but the Ammo store just dropped off a case of golden tiger and 100rds of surplus (pretty scarce these days) 7.5 french.

Not bad, quick shipping, would do business again.

I am particularly fond of the Golden Tiger 7.62*39 I was getting touching groups at 50 yards on their FMJBT out of my Remington/Zastava 798

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom