• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreadNot

May 11, 2012
    Bel Air
    Freedommunitions.com

They make their own ammo. Well made. Decent price and shipping.
    A guy on YouTube meticulously (so meticulously it's sorta boring) tested the 223 ammo quality. The first of his testing videos (there are five) is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOcXg2e1u98

Bought some of the 62gn FMJ 223. Works fine.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Freedommunitions.com

A guy on YouTube meticulously (so meticulously it's sorta boring) tested the 223 ammo quality. The first of his testing videos (there are five) is here:

I'm a fan of freedom as well. Bought from them multiple times and may check out their brass trade in this next go to see how it actually plays out. Good plinking stuff.

jcrusselljr

Aug 28, 2011
    I was making myself nuts trying all the different sites to see who had what deal when. I also tried the site that aggregates all the ammo sources so you can see who has it cheapest.

Shooter's Discount in Mt. Airy, MD is a mdshooters industry partner (whatever that means). They are a LOCAL business here in MD, and they typically have ammo by the pallet, so cash out the door prices on a case have pretty consistently beaten what I've found online.

Cheaper price, plus a md retailer makes it the right place for me to purchase.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I was making myself nuts trying all the different sites to see who had what deal when. I also tried the site that aggregates all the ammo sources so you can see who has it cheapest.

Shooter's Discount in Mt. Airy, MD is a mdshooters industry partner (whatever that means). They are a LOCAL business here in MD, and they typically have ammo by the pallet, so cash out the door prices on a case have pretty consistently beaten what I've found online.

Cheaper price, plus a md retailer makes it the right place for me to purchase.

Here is the link to all the Industry Partners: http://www.mdshooters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=106

Say hi to Lou for me next time you're in Shooters Discount.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Lots of great info on sites here. I don't buy in bulk, usually just several boxes at a time, so I go to Sportsman Guide. Good prices, joined the Buyer's Club and get coupons regularly which usually cover the cost of shipping, lots of choices for all my calibers.

huesmann

n00b
    Mar 23, 2012
    Silver Spring, MD
    Freedommunitions.com

Just got an e-mail from them on .223 1000 rounds of 62gr AP penetrator for $285 (code 223sale). Shipping for me is about $27.

matt_yamaha_guy_450

Jun 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    see my thread right below this one short notice but huge sale at trop gun shop

Sorry this is short notice but there are some really awesome deals here and I would like everyone possible to see!! click on the link... for example 1,000 rounds of federal 5.56 for $260.00!! or $ 5.50 for 20 rounds $11.00 for 30 rnd magpul p mags...

http://www.tropgun.com/

PMKMD

Jul 13, 2010
    Sportmansguide delayed my order again

I had 2000 rounds of Fiocchi subsonic 22lr on order since early July, they first delayed the order until the end of August and now I just got an email stating a delivery date of April 1st 2013. They claim supplier unavailablity, so I cancelled the order.

Does anyone heard anything about production issues at Fiocchi?

Peter

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I had 2000 rounds of Fiocchi subsonic 22lr on order since early July, they first delayed the order until the end of August and now I just got an email stating a delivery date of April 1st 2013. They claim supplier unavailablity, so I cancelled the order.

Does anyone heard anything about production issues at Fiocchi?

Peter

Been reading but heard nothing about production issues w/Fiocchi. The only issues with any of my SG ammo orders of late was a backorder of 9mm Mak ammo in brass (plenty of Bear and Wolf in steel), so I just cancelled it rather than wait 2 weeks.

BRASS

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 29, 2012
    Just ordered some cheap stuff with Sportsman's Guide. They charged my card yesterday, but no ship notice yet. Will report back...

DisguisedRope

Insert clever title here
    Apr 23, 2012
    Ordered half a case of the "blaster" 9mm ammo from freedom munitions. Arrived in under a week. Ran 250 of them through my new cz without a single problem over the weekend. My credit card won't like me, but I'll be ordering another case or two later this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom