• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MAKINTRAX

Nov 7, 2008
    Harford County MD
    I thought WWB was some other place that had 8 boxes of 9mm. I saw that you said that Wal Mart in Abingdon only had one box left, and you bought it. Hence the confusion. Sorry 'bout that.
    All of the Wal Marts in the Harford County area seem to be out of "WWB" 9mm. Elkton and Northeast are out as well.

racinghoss

Missing Alaska
    Nov 3, 2008
    A1Ammo http://www.a1ammo.com/

I have placed 2 orders now for .45ACP and paid about $14/box for Magtech after the discounts. They give a 5% bulk order discount (any total order of 10 boxes or more - can mix and match). They also give a 10% military/leo/dealer discount. Pretty sure retired is OK.

Shipping is reasonable.

somdboy

somdboy
    Apr 18, 2009
    cheaperthandirt.com their stock has gone down since the whole obama thing but still have deals. and walmart

Llyrin

Yankee-Rebel
    Mar 14, 2009
    Charles Co
    Cheapeake Guns looked pretty good today when I stopped in on the way back from Mid County Gunshop. I picked up 3 boxes of Wolf 62gr .223 for $7.99 each and left at least another 3. They also had more PMC Bronze casing .223 than Wolf.

Mike at MidCounty said so far he has been able to keep up with demand on .223 and 9mm.

Christoff

Nov 5, 2008
    Glen Burnie, Md
    Walmart target ammo

For target ammo Walmart is the cheapest, no one can match their bulk buying power. However, it is hard to find anything in pistol calibers-9mm,45,or .40 the Anne Arundel stores are almost always out. But I have found Mondays are your best bet, maybe the shipments come in that day.

Bullrdr

May 4, 2009
    Belcamp
    Online Ammo

As I primarily shoot Milsurp guns and but in bulk, Aimsurplus.com gets my vote for 7.62x54r,303 and 308, .223 (when they have it), JGSales.com has some good deals but shipping can be high.
    I go to the CMP websitefor 30-06. Also, this is a great place to get a good M1 or Carbine without paying over inflated gun show or gun store prices.

rpker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 26, 2009
    Charles County
    Not my favorite for low prices BUT

Dicks in Waldorf has three cases of 45 remington FMJ in stock as of this morning 19.99 a box. two days ago they got 6 cases in and have a limit of 3 boxes/ customer...looks like an excuse to take the wife shopping with you. :)

Just looking over the counter they also had 1 box of 9mm fmj on the shelf and 4 bulk packs of 9mm 125gr lead on the shelf.

just looking they also had
    .223 several boxes of rem and wolf
    7.62 x 39 several boxes of rem and wolf here also

I didn't get the specifics on the rest of it...I wanted to get home to post the info here for anybody who needs ammo.

CraZ4GunZ

MDS Supporter
    Dec 12, 2008
    HoCo
    ammo hunt

For target ammo Walmart is the cheapest, no one can match their bulk buying power. However, it is hard to find anything in pistol calibers-9mm,45,or .40 the Anne Arundel stores are almost always out. But I have found Mondays are your best bet, maybe the shipments come in that day.
    Severn Wallys has the most stock - and Monday (MORNING!) is usually a good time to buy - 22 bulk - 9s -40s mostly - some 45 every so often.

Arundel usually gets (not near as often) 38 spl/357 Mag/40s, and I even scored some WWB 380 Auto 2 weeks ago - midweek - in the afternoon. Truck must have been late!

Columbia is/was a good source for 22 bulk and 45s.

Bass Pro when they have a sale going is decent for bulk 22 LR.

Dicks is another source - got some 380s (Rem UMC/Hornady FTX) from them last month when nobody else had it (including online).:party29:

B1web

Cogito Ergo Sum! (cogito)
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wal-Mart in Hagerstown has 9mm and .40 S&W as of about 3:00 this afternoon. 20 boxes of 9mm and at least 30 of the .40

Woo Hoo!!

Deapsee

NaN
    May 1, 2009
    Calvert
    Receiving Ammo?

I have started seeing 223 and 308 at Walmarts again!

But other than that it's

Gun-deals.com

then follow from there.

It is a little frustrating all the idiots who post Walmart prices (It's nice to know the price of ammo at a Walmart store in Somewhere,Not Maryland but I'm actually in MARYLAND).

I have ordered successfully from Georgia Arms and Surplusammo.com both from a listing in gun-deals.com

If you have problems receiving packages then get a box at a UPS store. They have been happy to receive shipments of ammo for me. No firearms at all, they cannot receive C&R or any type of firearm. They will help you ship a firearm if you need to ship one.

If you get a box in the Dunkirk,MD store (Calvert County) tell them Box 126 sent you. I get free rent for referrals. :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom