• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phoenix_1295

Creature of Life and Fire
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 6, 2010
    MD
    I use WWB for the range and have put about 1200 rounds of .40 S&W through my P229 with no problems.

As a note, WWB is not only sold at WalMart, it is sold at many stores and online vendors.

stratus

Jan 14, 2011
    I second Ammoman but I've also had good luck with luckygunner.com. Ordered some 9mm and .40 for cheap and it arrived super quickly.

agrin2005

Sep 4, 2010
    I use WWB for the range and have put about 1200 rounds of .40 S&W through my P229 with no problems.

As a note, WWB is not only sold at WalMart, it is sold at many stores and online vendors.

I am not saying that Winchester is bad or Walmart is bad Just telling what Happened to me and what H & K said. Any manufacture can have a bad round. Even high end ammo can be bad.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Get most of mine from The Sportsman Guide

www.thesportsmanguide.com

great selection of rifle, shotgun and pistol ammo, always something on sale and if you join their Buyer's Club you'll get specials and coupons that most times will pay for shipping. Best prices I've seen anywhere

diesel-man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 8, 2009
    http://gun-deals.com/ammo

Sorry if this is a Dupe...I know you guys, always with the itchy trigger finger...2 seconds Dupe Dupe

Didn't want to reread 9 pages...yea gettin lazy...anything less than a quarter on the ground isn't worth picking up...got the sample ladies at Costco trained to stick (the sample) in my mouth as I go by...sigh :lol2:

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Up until now I have been buying from Bass Pro or Walmart. Walmart's prices can't be beat, but their selection and inventory is spotty and unreliable.

A few days ago I ordered on the Internet for the first time from Natchez. I was able to buy 500 rounds of CCI Blazer brass .45 Auto FMJ 230 grain for $192 delivered. Thats cheaper than the Remington UMC .45 FMJ 230 grain I have been buying from Walmart before sales tax, and from what I understand, the CCI Blazer will be a cleaner round vs. the Remington UMC I have been buying.

I should get the package soon, and will let you all know how it went. I saw good prices on CCI brass Blazer 9mm also.

If all goes well, I will be doing all my ammo business at Natchez.

I have 1000 rounds of plain blazer .45 i would have delivered for 375.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    just had 1000 rounds .40 delivered for $276 from aimsurplus. They also have 1000 rounds of 9mm for $155 plus shipping.

Lord Baltimore

Aug 26, 2010
    Up until now I have been buying from Bass Pro or Walmart. Walmart's prices can't be beat, but their selection and inventory is spotty and unreliable.

A few days ago I ordered on the Internet for the first time from Natchez. I was able to buy 500 rounds of CCI Blazer brass .45 Auto FMJ 230 grain for $192 delivered. Thats cheaper than the Remington UMC .45 FMJ 230 grain I have been buying from Walmart before sales tax, and from what I understand, the CCI Blazer will be a cleaner round vs. the Remington UMC I have been buying.

I should get the package soon, and will let you all know how it went. I saw good prices on CCI brass Blazer 9mm also.

If all goes well, I will be doing all my ammo business at Natchez.

Well, three days after placing the order, my Ammo arrived on my doorstep today in a rather heavy and inconspicuous package.

Looks like Natchez will get more of my business.

c33m0n3y

Mar 14, 2010
    Howard County
    FYI, DAG 7.62X51 NATO ammo is back at AIM Surplus:

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=A308Ger

a308dag.jpg

Stuff looks so nice it's a shame to have to shoot it :D Runs great through my HK91.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom