• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fpmst930

Oct 21, 2019
    Rockville MD
    FedEx tracking showed our package was delivered at 11:59 am yesterday , So I called went through the phone menu and finally got some guy give him the tracking number , same number I gave twice on the phone menu , So this rocket scientist said it was delivered at 11:59 . I said NO it wasn't and said are you sure , I told him that we both work from home and no FedEx truck was seen all day , He said that he will file a investigation and asked for my phone number and will call me . That was at 8 last night . Never got a call , So this morning I open the garage door and hear a "Thud" it was the package leaning against the door so some time last night or the wee hours of the morning it was delivered , I can only guess that they put it there because they didn't want to take a chance I had a camera on the front door ( I do ) Tracking still shows 11:59 yesterday for delivery . FedEx is the other carrier that I have problems with all the other carriers no problem .

That is pretty shady. I have had 2 packages from USPS in delayed status since 9/24. Both received but haven't moved out of their centers in the Midwest (SD and NM). Filed a report, lets see what happens.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    The inability of all three major delivery systems to reliably and logically move goods from one place to another makes me wonder if the problem is not industrial/economic sabotage from a foreign entity

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    My neighborhood FedEx driver is a total POS. I avoid FedEx as much as possible simply to avoid my packages inevitable last leg in this guys tender lovin' care.

I ordered a Breeo smokeless fire pit, weighing in at about 35lb and he literally dropped it from chest height, on it's side, in front of my door. Bent the pit pretty good, although I was lucky and was able to reshape it to new condition.

He rides around in a tank top and basketball shorts, never wearing a FedEx uniform. Our local UPS woman and USPS mailman are both great folks.

I'd punch my FedEx driver in the **** if I could.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    When I search UPS this thread pops up so...

It had to be a substitute driver because most packages are left on the porch. Not this one, 10 yards was just too far to carry a 9 lb box so let's just dump it here.

Attachments

• 20201023_160043.jpg
      20201023_160043.jpg
      183.7 KB · Views: 181
    Feb 28, 2013
    FedEx sucks and so does their LTL division.

Had three crates that each contained the incorrect hot food transport carts. We don't usually ship out freight, more inbound and as such our hours are 8-12 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. FedEx called bitching that they couldn't do a pick up before 12 and would anyone be around last Friday? I was working in the office, gave them my number and told them to have the driver call me when he was 15 mins away and I would meet him. No call.

This morning I'm at the warehouse doing some work on my pick up and a FedEx truck shows up around 10am. I thought he was going to my place since he was up on that end of the building so I walked over and asked. Nope, delivery for Sherwin Williams. Okay, can you take a pick up when you're done? Nope, I would have to call their dispatch. Eff it, I don't care that much.

About a half hour later I get a call from FedEx wanting to know if someone will be around between 2-3pm? Same deal, call me when the driver is 15 out. I get the call, go to the shop and load the freight and the driver is bitching that he had to come all the way to Elkridge from Bowie to make this pick up.
    I could tell you some horror stories of the LTL bidness that would have ya wonderin how da hell they stay solvent

How big were these crates?

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    Just got burned by Fedex. Going off its last tracking location some equipment needed for a project this week is more than two days truck drive factoring in commercial driver hours limits. Vendor and Fedex gave a delivery date of Thursday. Friday comes and goes with no package. They're jammin' me up!

Seabee

Old Timer
    Oct 9, 2011
    Left marylandistan to NC
    I've had a few issues with fedex. Heres the better one. Ordered a teeter hangup. When they sowed it delivered, it wasnt. I immediately called. In the ensuing debate, the person kept telling me I signed for it. I repeatedly told the person I did not sign for it as it wasnt here. An investigation was supposed to start whe the driver returned and he had 24 hrs to get it done. Isnt this like letting the criminals investigate their own crimes? 2 hrs later I see a familiar looking car moving slowly up and down the street and he eventually stopped at the house and asked if I was expecting a package and I said I was. He told me he had it and he lives 6 houses up the street. I went and picked it up. I asked if he signed for it and he said no, that the driver dragged it to his porch dropped it and left. The poor old Vietnam Vet helped me load it in my truck. Thank God for honest Americans. I called Fedex back and told them that I had found it and that the driver had forged a signature and left it 6 houses up the street. I should have billed them for my time. FEDEX s*cks!

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    F*cking Fed Ex,,,,
    Stayed home today waiting on a ground delivery that requires a sig.
    There are 4 people home and I am working in the carport (outside)
    just got a notification that failed delivery at 1:00pm do to no one home.
    Nobody pulled in our driveway, no trucks came down our street.

of course the nimrod in Pakastan was no help on the phone.
    this is the 3rd sig package in a row that they lied about.

rocket1331

Jul 9, 2014
    FedEx has been a complete and total piece of crap for years now. Nothing is ever delivered when the tracking say it was. Things requiring signature, the driver never knocks/rings door bell, just throw it around the front door area. Then when I actually call their worthless CS, and let them know that I was the home the entire time, have a security camera and can prove that items were not delivered when their tracking says they were, or that they never attempted to knock/ring, they say they will file an investigation and I will get call back from supervisor/manager shortly. Have yet to ever receive a call. Some stuff shows up within 48-72 hours, some never does. At least vendors have always been good about reimbursing me, or reshipping with another carrier.

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    F*cking Fed Ex,,,,
    Stayed home today waiting on a ground delivery that requires a sig.
    There are 4 people home and I am working in the carport (outside)
    just got a notification that failed delivery at 1:00pm do to no one home.
    Nobody pulled in our driveway, no trucks came down our street.

of course the nimrod in Pakastan was no help on the phone.
    this is the 3rd sig package in a row that they lied about.
    They've done this to us with several things now. I've got ammo coming from Sig tomorrow and I am 90% sure this will happen again.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Yup,
    Mine was a Sig delivery.
    I wish they gave us the option to use UPS

They've done this to us with several things now. I've got ammo coming from Sig tomorrow and I am 90% sure this will happen again.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom