• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JaeLess

Nov 20, 2020
    There is nothing open and you get ambushed after dark. WTH. I would rather take my chances visiting Chernobyl.
    I was actually at both Chernobyl and Pripyat inside the exclusion zone last February. I can assure you both places were safer than Baltimore.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I was actually at both Chernobyl and Pripyat inside the exclusion zone last February. I can assure you both places were safer than Baltimore.

For work or just for fun?

I'd love to go. My old man works in the nuclear industry and really wants to visit there and/or Fukushima.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Do you have a death wish? Radiation is funny stuff and affects people in different ways. Watch it on TV, you'll live longer. ;)

Standing next to a (functional) reactor often times results in less exposure than going to the beach. Of course this is not true of all areas of a plant let alone one which has had a meltdown. But it can be safely worked around.

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    Yep, chernobyl melted down, fire brought down the towers, and Lee harvey was the lone shooter. Nothing to see here.

I am so disappointed Klacik didn't get in in Baltimore. She seemed pretty awesome. I wonder how much is actually real and how much is fraud. I know we always assume certain populations always vote a certain way, but, Ive spent a fair bit of time in those communities and I wonder if it is not so lopsided as we are led to believe.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    So, 4 more years of demanding more money from the state, blaming everyone for the city's problems (except the actual responsible parties) and of course graft, corruption and incompetence.
    Same as it ever was.

As is/will be Maryland

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Listening to the new Mayor and the new City Council President (Nick Mosby)... the drinking word for the foreseeable future... structural racism.

Lol, in a city that has been run by Democrats FOR OVER 40 YEARS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom