• ...and so much more!
  • Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    I knew it was more but didn’t know the exact number., I was being nice lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be interesting to know the last time that the city council wasn't under the control of the Democrats. Probably sometime around the time that Christ was a carpenter, but I haven't been able to find that answer.

Bigkach

May 20, 2020
    Reisterstown
    There is nothing open and you get ambushed after dark. WTH. I would rather take my chances visiting Chernobyl.

I had family friends tell my mom she was crazy for letting me stay in tel Aviv for a week during new year's Eve when I was 18. All she could say was she feels safer with me being in tel Aviv alone than me being in Baltimore alone.

magwell

Mar 19, 2015
    I'm not going to the city or spending any money there. They only get what they steal through my taxes. No sports or culture from that 3rd world city in my future.

czman

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 20, 2020
    I haven't spent a dime in Baltimore City in over a year, and I feel OK about that. There's some restaurants i really like, but not enough to warrant risking my life and to finance that corrupt city.

I have some conferences I have to attend every year that are held just outside of the city, and there are a few restaurants I try to visit in Baltimore when I am there. They are mostly neighborhood or waterfront restaurants, and so far I haven't had any issues. Haven't been to a ball game in Baltimore in years and years because of the hassles of parking and the price of admission and food. I do go to a couple of Nats games every year, but I can take a Metro to the stadium.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Business casual

Attachments

• 334DDDA5-9380-47BF-B165-A65CA394BA6B.jpg
      334DDDA5-9380-47BF-B165-A65CA394BA6B.jpg
      89.3 KB · Views: 354

Mr H

Banana'd
    He should have said it isn't safe to be in the city.

His actions said exactly that.

Maybe he should have worked harder while on the City Council to save the Target at Mandown Mall... :innocent0

If he was so interested in getting gifts for kids, there are other places in the city he could go. Baby Jack has his goon squad to protect him, after all.

Since August 2019--other than using the interstate--we've been in the city a total of twice, to visit the Missus' brother. Don't miss it a bit.

GOG-MD

Aug 23, 2017
    AA County
    Mr. Scott is so wet behind the ears...

I saw a clip of a news conference he was giving the other day on the evening news. At first glance I thought "who's the kid?" And then I realized he's Baltimore's new mayor. lol. He's 36, but looks a good 10-15 years younger than that.

mauser58

My home is a sports store
    Dec 2, 2020
    Baltimore County, near the Bay
    All the past few Mayors have been crooks. They are from the area nd have ties there. They award large contracts to family and friends. Hell they help family start up a business and give them contracts when they are not even qualified to do the work. Always conflict of interest. They steal and usually hang themselves because of greed. I have been saying for years that they need to change the rules or laws as to where they can get an outsider in the office to straighten shit out. Someone with no family or ties to city. Someone that does not care to take the shit that is happening there and will change things and take care of crime and criminals. Not gun laws or this or that. Take care of the real issues and not worry about the flak from the scum that dont want things made better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom