• ...and so much more!
  • Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    giphy.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I find your lack of sarcastic understanding to be disappointing but you're a 13er so your response is natural.

Given the destruction of monuments by the BLM/Antifa/Commies, it's just just their next progression in removing the symbols of "Whiteness" and "White Supremacy" that created communities and built our Country and Western Civilization.

Society must be cleansed and equalized in their little brains so their hurt feelings and ignorance can be satisfied.

Last edited:

PJS

Heavy
    Feb 4, 2014
    Baltimore
    I'm a city resident. Admittedly, I live in the safest neighborhood in the city (and have claimed Italian heritage even though I'm mostly WASP and eastern European). There's a lot to love here.

There's a killer food scene. While the dipshit mayor may be trying to kill off as many restaurants as possible, Baltimore is a great food town. If you think Fogo de Chao is good, you have no idea.

Harborplace is a dying mall. But there are plenty of great neighborhoods to visit and enjoy.

roadking

Mar 11, 2019
    Baltimore, MD
    I'm a city resident. Admittedly, I live in the safest neighborhood in the city (and have claimed Italian heritage even though I'm mostly WASP and eastern European). There's a lot to love here.

There's a killer food scene. While the dipshit mayor may be trying to kill off as many restaurants as possible, Baltimore is a great food town. If you think Fogo de Chao is good, you have no idea.

Harborplace is a dying mall. But there are plenty of great neighborhoods to visit and enjoy.

Ditto
    Ditto
    Ditto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads