• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    I could maybe bring this over. 455.,3 1/2 inch exhaust. We could do burnouts and listen to bagpipes.

Mad Max, now we're talking! Nice goat. It reminds me of my old '70 Firebird 455(unblown) with functional shaker cold air, headers, side-pipes & 1.65 rockers...but in Firethorn Red. Nothing beats the awesomely awful banshee screech & whine of a spooled-up supercharger, though. :party29:

I once found a dirty baby diaper shoved into my shaker intake, presumably deposited there by an angry neighbor whose baby I woke up with either that big block Pontiac thunder or Judas Priest blaring out from the 600 watt Alpine/Fosgate/Pyle Driver sound system in it.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Pausing for a brief musical interlude:

Marshall half stack and Les Paul.

Nah - get serious if you're going that route.

{ Apparently I'm too dumb to get Norton's bagpipes to appear here :( }

Por que no, los dos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sUXMzkh-jI

What?
    No love for dueling early morning chain saws? :innocent0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A52p9jc-gOo

We now return to your regularly scheduled diversion.

Bean Guy

Apr 4, 2013
    Eldersburg
    I would suggest a pile driving rig, have it start around 10 each night and end at dawn. Of course position it just a few feet from the line with the neighbor

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Anyone have an old muscle car with a big block, open headers preferably blown? I have a space in my 2 car garage for it, just let me start it up weekly to keep the battery charged and running healthy and to also piss off a disrespectful neighbor.

Any takers?

If only we were closer ...! (The 440 in it is out of a ‘70 GTX, stock headers but obnoxious loud anyway!)

Attachments

• 253FA816-D941-4249-A1DC-0129CE734C65.jpg
      253FA816-D941-4249-A1DC-0129CE734C65.jpg
      41 KB · Views: 453

downrange48

Nov 26, 2014
    Baltimore County Md
    Hit miss engine

Guy I worked with collected old hit miss engines.
    Friend of his had one with a home made megaphone attached that he shared every morning with his neighbor across the valley in WV I believe

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    Mad Max, now we're talking! Nice goat. It reminds me of my old '70 Firebird 455(unblown) with functional shaker cold air, headers, side-pipes & 1.65 rockers...but in Firethorn Red. Nothing beats the awesomely awful banshee screech & whine of a spooled-up supercharger, though. :party29:

I once found a dirty baby diaper shoved into my shaker intake, presumably deposited there by an angry neighbor whose baby I woke up with either that big block Pontiac thunder or Judas Priest blaring out from the 600 watt Alpine/Fosgate/Pyle Driver sound system in it.

:party29::party29:

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    I have a 80 Vette 4sp that deserves a better fate than sitting in my drive that I want to sell or trade for something with a little more ground clearance. Very tame but can be made into a monster.

Attachments

• IMG_4057.jpg
      IMG_4057.jpg
      111.9 KB · Views: 230

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    I have a 80 Vette 4sp that deserves a better fate than sitting in my drive that I want to sell or trade for something with a little more ground clearance. Very tame but can be made into a monster.
    Just for kicks, what are you asking for the vett?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    Just for kicks, what are you asking for the vett?

12K or possible trade for CJ , Wrangler or maybe 1st gen pony car, original paint, 155 -160 lbs compression across the board. Probably can use umbrella seals, radio is trash.

HUGE pot holes where I'm at, dusty in summer muddy in winter. Vdot is as useless as **** on a bull.

buckslugger

Jan 24, 2008
    Very rare find they bring large dollars the KZ 1000 and 900 esp the z1r or the 900 Ltd

Ooooh but so nice

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    The late 70s vette body style is the vette of my youth that I always drooled over. I know the emissions crap sucked the life out of them. I know that every car i own today could beat it in a race, maybe even my sons 2005 beetle, but I still love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom