• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    What was it that the narrator said at the end of the Tootsie Pop commercial with the wise old owl? ... oh, yeah ... "The world may never know ... "

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    What is your age, gender and marital status? Do you have children? Nunya

How many guns do you own? Don't know, don't care, not gonna count them.

What type of guns are they? Nunya

How long have you owned guns? Decades

Where do you do most of your shooting? Over 700 miles from where you are.

Were you exposed to gun ownership as a child (eg. your family owned guns, etc.)? Yes.

Why do you own guns? Nunya

How often do you use gun or 2A related forums? Nunya

Are you a member of any gun related or 2A organizations? Nunya

Has the pandemic changed your outlook on gun ownership? If so, how? Nope other than some people really should not listen to their cousin's neighbor's brother's hunting buddy Billy Bob.

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    This is quite comical. Even if she was looking to do this story you won’t find realistic answers on line like this.
    The wacko gun grabbing lefties run rampant and drool for knowledge of who has what and how can they take them all from those evil gun owners. For the children’s sake of course.

Enjoy and post up a copy of your final paper for the collective to read.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    This is a lose-lose situation. On the one hand few are going to respond due to paranoia brought on by anti's false flag acts in the past. On the other hand if everyone did respond honestly and she does what she states and writes a paper casting gun owners in a good light she'll be lucky she isn't kicked out of school.

CZlady

Oct 13, 2020
    Montgomery County
    This is a lose-lose situation. On the one hand few are going to respond due to paranoia brought on by anti's false flag acts in the past. On the other hand if everyone did respond honestly and she does what she states and writes a paper casting gun owners in a good light she'll be lucky she isn't kicked out of school.

I'm hoping for the latter. I've been back in virtual zoom school for one semester and if my eyes could roll any harder my head would explode. I refused to choose a topic like 'trans-species humor on tiktok' or 'making everyone feel good because we are all special little flowers in our own way"... so here we are.

CZlady

Oct 13, 2020
    Montgomery County
    I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

I left the horribly grown out painted nails in so you know I am, in fact, a quarantined girl.

Attachments

• 61671346-1832-4D37-BFA9-B919554ED887.jpg
      61671346-1832-4D37-BFA9-B919554ED887.jpg
      28.8 KB · Views: 176
    • E9E91C39-2467-4CCD-9FFB-46C09C9FFA7A.jpg
      E9E91C39-2467-4CCD-9FFB-46C09C9FFA7A.jpg
      68.7 KB · Views: 184

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    I doubt very much there's a single anti-gunner who even knows what CZ is. So, I think OP is an actual gun owner who's trying to leverage her interests to complete her course requirements. I'm still not volunteering my information. I wish her luck.

aht2131

Aug 5, 2011
    I hate to be a negative nancy about this but you should honestly consider a different topic. Regardless of how you go about it you will not be able to gather enough to data to hash the topic in any meaningful way. I mean many well funded research orgs have tried to tackle this topic and the conclusion is always the same, either they push a heavily biased conclusion or honestly admit there was not enough quality data to derive any real insight. Accounting for the low participation rate, and in this specific case highly dubious quality of responses I doubt you (or anyone for that matter) will be able to produce any more than a strongly worded opinion piece.

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    I doubt very much there's a single anti-gunner who even knows what CZ is. So, I think OP is an actual gun owner who's trying to leverage her interests to complete her course requirements. I'm still not volunteering my information. I wish her luck.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom