Revealing Your Arsenals (Or Lack Thereof)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    This reminds me of the time I was hanging out with a friend in my early teens and he asked his Dad about being a door gunner on a helicopter in Vietnam.

"I only shot at their feet to scare them." :innocent6:

Sure you did. :gun2:

IronDuck

MDS Supporter
    Jan 11, 2021
    Frederick ish MD
    Doc, you are an animal!
    Just as an FYI, Firing an AR-15 willingly! I believe in MD, (this may not be law yet but certainly may be and soon), willingly and knowingly operating a AR-15, or as it will be classified, "A Weapon of Mass-Destruction is a hanging offense, because that's civilized. Why unborn children are suffering, I can hear them crying out in the darkness... not the AR again pleaseeee...

Or maybe not, just saying.

Duckncover

Jan 14, 2021
    howard county
    I never understood for the life of me why anyone would post pictures of gh*** guns on the internet, not just here but anywhere. Or advertise that they make them of have the jig. I just use a slingshot to keep me safe/hunt

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I never understood for the life of me why anyone would post pictures of gh*** guns on the internet, not just here but anywhere. Or advertise that they make them of have the jig. I just use a slingshot to keep me safe/hunt

Well it is a gun forum. It would be boring without guns...

Duree

Apr 10, 2013
    Firearms? Arsenal?

I thought this forum was about drinks!
    maxresdefault.jpg

Huck Hound

Mar 8, 2020
    Looks like the Military just assisted Biden in taking the oath, so don't expect them to protect us from China or domestic insider terrorists and traitors. I suggest you purchase whats needed to protect yourselves.

eagledriver

Jan 13, 2013
    Mt Airy, South sorta
    Arsenal? No arsenal here. Being a woodworker and a musician, I have about 30 different ways of making a hole in something. Some holes are precision, some are a little less so. Depending upon what material I'm working, I can even clear a room pretty quickly, it sorta depends on the intensity of the moment. :cool:

IronDuck

MDS Supporter
    Jan 11, 2021
    Frederick ish MD
    I don't know why the rest of you are here, but I am here to learn what not to own or say, just so I can stay safe...from my own government. and spicy Kielbasa!

Mule

Just Mule
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2013
    I love me some kielbasa sausage!

Also, this store appeared in the search results, when I was looking for the link to the video:

http://kielbasafactory.com/ourstore

Why wasn't I aware that this place existed? I think I'm heading to Rockville this weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom