• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    I have purchased from them and installed a set of Wolff springs in my P-64 a few months ago and have been very pleased with the gun's performance since.

Today, I had some questions about the competition spring kit they have available for the G17 I just built and my SKS so I gave them a call.

A very nice young lady answered the phone and apologized that they did not have a technician available until later this afternoon and asked me to call back later.

When I called back, the technician she connected me to was equally as pleasant and very knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions, even though some were about a Zev kit that my dad just installed in his G17.

If you are looking to replace, or upgrade your springs on just about any firearm, these folks are well worth checking into. If there is a way for them to help you, they will do so in a courteous and professional manner.

These days, we hear a lot about bad experiences of others and it is human nature to let everyone know when we have been wronged.

When I encounter vendors that are a cut above, I try to get the positive word out so that others may also benefit. :thumbsup:

Jul 1, 2012
    Plus, they give you a 30% discount if you have an FFL-03, which you recently got, right ? :)
    Fire off an email to customer support and they will hook you up, vice going thru the dealer application process.

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Yes sir, I did get the discount. When I checked out, the discount did not show and I was going to call but forgot. I got an email this morning about the spring kit I just ordered for my G-17 being shipped, and they had applied the discount before billing my card.

Like I said, these folks are a cut above!

lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    Plus, they give you a 30% discount if you have an FFL-03, which you recently got, right ? :)
    Fire off an email to customer support and they will hook you up, vice going thru the dealer application process.
    They also give LEO discounts too. It's probably the same as the FFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom