• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darn it! Another list!!
    Actually the BCG was actually very nice if it had been what I needed. I did not want the more expensive ambi side charger.
    I got a tracking number for the replacement earlier today.
    At least he is responding to my problem as any reputable place would. Perhaps he's an honest terrorist!? After all I was wrong once, but I divorced her long ago. :)

No squirm this time; just chuckle.

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Okay, I can officially say that these are not honest terrorists!

I got the replacement BCG earlier and was not happy to find a dirty, used BCG in the wrapping.

I called them and was surprised that the manager was not in, would never be in, and would not return a call. The goat herder that I was speaking with asked me to send both BCGs back and they would refund my money. When I asked how they could expect me to trust them after the attempt to deceive me with the used BCG. The guy said he did not have the replacement and did not know if he would ever have a replacement! It might be unusual, but I think I would like to see the credit issued before giving up my leverage with these clowns.

Avoid this "alleged" business! Sending an email to see if I can clear this up. Right now, I hold all of the aces:)

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    if you end up getting stuck with them and are worried about the Integrity of the BCG's, you can send me the bolt carrier groups I can do a full Gaging and visual analysis of them.

Just pay for return shipping or save the shipping and pick them up in person.

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    The first one that I received is a brand new Bear Creek Arsenal ambi side charging BCG without a handle. It is really nice looking and would be perfect for anyone doing a side charging upper. Of course, they would need to add the handle.

The replacement appears to be in working condition and tolerances but it has definitely seen several thousand rounds. It has visible marks from cycling and even after I cleaned it, it has a sticky film on the outside of it. The bolt face looks okay and the extractor works.

At this point, I may just trade the side charging BCG to someone with a new rear charging BCG and return the used one to the terrorists!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom