• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co

Threw this quick collage together (pictured on the right shooting a Q fix), pictured on the left is a potential felon if daddy doesn’t make the alphabet boys back down asap

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I'm not ready to throw up the OMG emoji yet... I think this is a specific case of one company getting too cute with one product. I don't see it as the death of all braced pistols... yet... although I have no illusions that they wouldn't do it tomorrow if they thought they could. They will continue to chip away in the meantime.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Just wondering if some or all of ATF letters to small manufacturers with shifting regulations is brought about by funding or pressure from Bloombery et al any subsidiary organizations... MDA.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Bad on Q if they did not submit to atf to start with. I think the rules are bogus regardless but that is another conversation. I would like to know who put up a red flag and put this pistol under the nose of the ATF. Who has that kind of time? I agree that this is one step closer to turning law abiding citizens into felons for owning something that was ruled 100 percent legal. All it will take is a mass shooting with a pistol braced AR to gain national attention. I sincerely hope that Barrett will get on the court, gun laws will be heard and this stuff can be put to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom