https://www.thenationsgunshow.com/

$1 off coupon here:

https://www.thenationsgunshow.com/coupon.html

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    My wife has been so Covid scared that we literally haven't done much of anything since Covid 19 hit the US last March. She's had some health issues in the past, and I think she was absolutely convinced that if she were to get Covid 19, she was going to die. Well, we all got Covid, and none of us died. In fact, we didn't even get particularly sick.

In any case, getting Covid 19, according to the CDC, offers you some natural immunity. I wanted to go to gun shows last year, but my wife wouldn't hear of it. We're going to go to this one - there's no reason to stay home at this point because for the next little while, we can neither get it, nor can we give it to anyone else.

Hopefully it isn't too packed and I'm able to find some of the things I want to buy, specifically some reloading stuff.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Heck ya! I plan to be there. Its my favorite show to attend. Fingers double crossed the Governor doesn't close it down again!
    That's what I'm hoping. I have already started packing my pennies away and I have a whole list of stuff I'm looking for when I get down there, although I don't know if I'll be able to find it all. Specifically, my stock of primers is getting low, and there are a couple of specific pistol powders I'm looking for.

Otherwise, it's the usual - PMags, lower build kits, I'll take a gander at some completed uppers, etc. This will be the first show I can get to where I'll have a decent hunk of a cash set aside for.

IronDuck

MDS Supporter
    Jan 11, 2021
    Frederick ish MD
    Same here. Even when I don't find what I want, I enjoy the heck out of the people and displays. That said, I usually find something I want even when I didn't know it going in!

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I think it's going to be harder this time going in with a pocket full of cash. Typically I'll drop a C-note or so at the Chantilly show. This time I'm looking at dropping a fair bit more than that, provided I can find what I'm looking for.

Something else I'm going to keep my eye open for is some decently priced .223, but I'm not looking to buy a lot. Maybe 500 rounds, but probably only about 250. It's just too damned expensive these days.

IronDuck

MDS Supporter
    Jan 11, 2021
    Frederick ish MD
    I plan to dig to the bottom of the piggy bank on this one! Maybe break out the hammer and take it all. I picked up some .223 at the Timonium show few weeks ago, maybe another 150 rounds if its reasonably priced.
    Looking for a can of 7.62x54R. Some parts and pieces of same rifle, stripper clips, cleaning rods, pouches etc. I am always looking at M1 Garands, but haven't purchased one yet, so maybe! If I can find the right one/price. Self loading gear is on my list this time as well. Just starting that hobby, so who knows what that could cost.

I figure gun related items are not going to get any easier to find or purchase over the next few years!

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I figure gun related items are not going to get any easier to find or purchase over the next few years!
    No they aren't. I've already warned the missus that I'll be spending a fair amount of money on guns, ammo and reloading stuff for as long as I'm able. I've got a few guns on my list I'd like to get, and I'm always on the lookout for related accessories.

IronDuck

MDS Supporter
    Jan 11, 2021
    Frederick ish MD
    I like a little jerky when I'm at the show! My better half isn't as excited about my home defense and hunting, "investments" as I could hope! But, I filled the piggy bank I can empty it as I see fit! And I explained about the incoming administrations, hankering to close it down. So off I go!

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Anyone headed down from near the Middle River area? It's still too early for me to drive that far.

Thanks.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    they limit building capacity?

Yes, they closed the doors between the two sides so they can more capacity. If the doors between both sides were open, then they would be limited to the max on the large side.

letmeoutpax

Nov 12, 2013
    St. Mary's
    Postponed

So I assume the lawsuit will not affect the postponement of the Feb 12-14 show?

For reference, when on Friday are most vendors set up? Is it worth going Friday afternoon?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom