• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I have been doing some bartering with fellow members during the current panic time. I think a thread similar to the brass trade thread should be started.
    Please keep this thread to reloading components on at least one side of the deal. Make sure to request what you have and what you want in exchange or vice versa.
    EX- I just brokered a deal with someone who had 8208XBR they didn't need. I offered 500rds of 115gr 9mm for 4lbs and he accepted.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    I have been doing some bartering with fellow members during the current panic time. I think a thread similar to the brass trade thread should be started.
    Please keep this thread to reloading components on at least one side of the deal. Make sure to request what you have and what you want in exchange or vice versa.
    EX- I just brokered a deal with someone who had 8208XBR they didn't need. I offered 500rds of 115gr 9mm for 4lbs and he accepted.
    What’ll ya give me for Blaster’s left nut?

He ain’t using it. It’s only got him in trouble. I’d tell ya it’s low mileage but you might know him too...

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    I have been doing some bartering with fellow members during the current panic time. I think a thread similar to the brass trade thread should be started.

I've got two pounds of 8208 XBR I'm looking to trade for 2 pounds of CFE BLK or N320. I'd also take 22 ammo.

Pensfaninmd

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 28, 2010
    Harford County

This is a great thread.. I will make sure I follow this. Love to trade/barter with MDS folk. Thanks Squaregrouper!

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    I've got bullseye and small pistol/rifle primers I'm willing to trade for N320 as well. Primers 1k per pound and bullseye I'll do 3 for 2.

Pensfaninmd

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 28, 2010
    Harford County
    I have one and a quarter ziploc bag of 45 auto brass I’d be willing to trade for some .556 or 7.62x39

I would be interested, have some Wolf 7.62x39. What size zip lock? Lol. Do you have an idea how many? And how much ammo are you looking to get for it? You can PM me

mbtech

Jan 6, 2014
    Delmarva
    I have 84 Lapua 7.62x39 cases, two boxes minus 4 ( total 196 ) of Hornady
    # 3147, 123gr FMJ bullets, 7.62 CAL. Also 875, 110gr 30 Carbine bullets that look like Hornady #3017, but I do not have a maker on them.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Just on a flyer, does anyone have any of the old Speer .45 200 grain JHP bullets? The ones people called the flying ashtray, due the large open mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom