• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HonestFool03

Feb 24, 2009
    First time NFA purchaser here.

Silencershop just got some dead air masks in stock that I'd been waiting for. Paid for the can, single shot trust, and tax stamp online and Cindy's was one of the only places nearby that had a kiosk.

I went to select fire years and years ago and hated that place. The people their were assholes and that's putting it lightly. Apparently the new ownership got it right this time however. An employee there walked me through the entire process at the kiosk. Dude was super helpful and a pleasure to deal with for everything.

I told them of my experience at select fire before it was bought out. They said they'd heard that a BUNCH from people who had been there in the past.

Anyhow, just thought I'd share my experience there. I know select fire has a bad reputation. In my opinion, it's warranted. That place was awful. But it seems like the new ownership has the ship steering in the right direction.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

jstolz

Aug 28, 2018
    Glen Burnie
    I did the same thing you did, although I bought a back ordered can. Cindys is really great and the range upgrades are about to be fantastic. Plus they told me if you send it to them, you can use it on their range as you wait.

Pinnacle

Firearm Licensing (MD, FL, AZ)
    Aug 11, 2020
    I did the same thing you did, although I bought a back ordered can. Cindys is really great and the range upgrades are about to be fantastic. Plus they told me if you send it to them, you can use it on their range as you wait.

Sooo Cindy's retail is still open? Last time I was there was a couple weeks before they were shutting down for renovations. Nice to know they are still open, was waiting for the range to be finished but now I might have to stop by and check them out. :thumbsup:

HonestFool03

Feb 24, 2009
    Sooo Cindy's retail is still open? Last time I was there was a couple weeks before they were shutting down for renovations. Nice to know they are still open, was waiting for the range to be finished but now I might have to stop by and check them out.
    Yeah. There was a couple other people in the store when I went in. I asked when the range would be open again. I think they said October first.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

jstolz

Aug 28, 2018
    Glen Burnie
    They are closed every Monday to try and speed up renovations. The Hours are also shorter ever since the covid shutdowns.

I'mBack

Mar 2, 2016
    AA County
    The retail side is open and I’ve had a few things transferred in lately. Great staff and very helpful.

The range side is however, still closed until October.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom