• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I will be attending for my first gun show ever! I live local to Gettysburg. Do they have a selection of any mil-surp items like clothing and gear?

Usually yes. More gear than clothing from what I have seen. There is usually a guy there with several tables of surplus stuff like entrenching tools, medical gear, belts, canteens, etc.

HonestFool03

Feb 24, 2009
    I'll be there Saturday in the am. Checking out some of the battlefield after.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Two good places to eat that I have tried. Lincoln Diner in Gettysburg and Dutterer's Family Restaurant in Littlestown. I'm sure there a few more that I haven't tried.

rkouns2003

Jul 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    Going Sunday morning. Hopefully its better then the cluster f that was Chantilly a few weeks ago. Anyone know if you need to have faces covered while inside? Thanks

Flametamer

MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2014
    Frederick County
    Past 2 shows this year - masks optional; at least 2 reloading supplies dealers (primers not so much); crowded Saturday am, less so Saturday pm; ammo overpriced (current market prices), but one dealer with limited selection of pricey bulk ammo.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Lined up from entrance outside the door already at 8am. Looks busier than last time, but I was here on Sunday last time vs Sat.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Man, I'd love to go, but optional masks? I know a lot of people feel this COVID thing is nothing (to each their own), but I'm hesitant. Maybe next year.

Looks like about 50/50 on masks right now- I’m wearing mine. I’m also not far from the front when it starts- get in, get out.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Welp I can say I went...Got in right at 9am but selection seemed even worse than the August show and the little there was from a milsurp perspective was very high priced. Lots of AR parts and accessories, mags, ammo (didn’t price didn’t need), stun guns, older handguns, reloading supplies, etc if anyone is looking. The setup on the right side wall selling 80% lowers and guessing Glock frames was jammed with people. I think I only saw 1 Rem 870 shotgun priced around $800 (very few pumps at all throughout and all high priced), less than 10 lever guns throughout- none in .45-70 or pistol calibers, didn’t price the AR uppers/ lowers but seemed to be a good supply including MD compliant. I think it’s the first show I’ve ever been to where I bought nothing. Didn’t see any firearms I would consider normal pre-mega panic pricing.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I tried to keep my blinders on , but something came to me . H&R fully rifled 20ga single .

Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    I got there around 9. People were jammed in the lobby waiting to get in. I guess because it had rained and they let them gather inside. Found some CZ-82 magazines that I had been looking for and some 9x18 Makarov ammo reasonable. Saw Brian from South Carroll.

Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    was a great deal on a low number Krag just inside the front door, don't need one. I ended up with a cool shotgun soft case (old Bob Allen with the Maynard Reese DU brown camo with ducks) and 2 old wood ammo cases, one is 12 Gauge Federal Monark Hi-Power 5's and the other is 20 gauge Western Super X.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom