• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Does anybody know where senior citizens in HoCo can get the vaccine, if they choose to? I seen Towson, but that seems far for the elders.

Any information would be appreciated

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    My MIL has one scheduled Sat morning with Kaiser
    Wife called the county but they said they were "still working on it". Thanks Calvin not on the Ball.

So, I'd try calling primary care provider or Insurance company

imaoldcowhand

Aug 3, 2018
    I thought that you can go anywhere that it’s available.
    But isn’t an appointment necessary no matter where you go?

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Thanks guys. Link didn’t work or something for wife for her parents. Trying to get it some information for them, and get them vaccinated sooner than later

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Been trying to get in line for an appointment in both Virginia for me and Pasadena for my lady. Web sites are so bloated and unfriendly as to be almost useless.
    I managed to submit a survey for Virginia to wait for them to contact me.
    For Maryland "East Pasadena" I ended up calling the hospital on Hospital Dr. Got her an appointment in 5 min for Feb 5th.
    The system sucks in Md ,Va and the same for Pa according to a friend trying to get on a list.

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    There should be a registration link on the county health department website (my mom signed my granddad up this weekend), but I think they are doing 75+ not 65+. Whichever it is, once registered you'll get emails with links to sign up for the actual shot. When I talked to her last night, she said only a couple links have been for his age group and the spots have filled VERY quickly.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    This is from my Maryland Primary Care Physicians.

"There is a 3-phase vaccination plan in our state: https://covidlink.maryland.gov/content/vaccine/#keep-reading. Phase 1A continues with vaccination of health care workers, first responders, and nursing home residents and staff. Governor Hogan announced effective January 18th moving to Phase 1B, which includes educators, childcare providers, and residents 75 and older. While MPCP has registered to administer the vaccine, at this stage, vaccine has been allocated only to hospitals and health departments. When vaccine is allocated to providers, MPCP will be scheduling vaccine administration at all of our sites. We will follow the tier recommendations of the Governor and Maryland Department of Health. We anticipate that at that time vaccine will also be available at local pharmacies. We will continue to communicate to you via email as this process moves forward."

Rangeishot

Nov 25, 2017
    Manchester
    Info about accessing the form to express interest in the COVID vaccine:
    Go to "cchd.maryland.gov/covid-19". Once there,
    Click "New! COVID-19 Vaccine"
    Then click "New! COVID-19 Vaccine Interest Forms!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members