• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gilo

Jan 20, 2019
    Are there any local (West Laurel, 20707) ranges i can shoot a rifle at? preferably indoor without an annual membership.

Edwonbass

Jan 28, 2021
    Union Mills, MD
    I don’t want to hijack here but want to ask a couple of questions about Cindy’s that I couldn’t get from their website or reviews.
    I just built an AR-15 and want to send some rounds through it and make sure it runs properly. Can you shoot regular 5.56 M193 in there and can you use your own ammo?
    It looks like it is a 25 yard range. Can a guy zero a rifle at that distance?
    Thanks, I’m new to this AR game.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    34min/ 27mi to Maryland Small Arms w/ 50yd indoor . Cindy's is 25yds , as are most indoor ranges .

Real Answer - Overcome your aversion to joining a Club , especially if you wish to do any meaningful rifle shooting .

You are also 34min from Associated Gun Clubs in Marriotsville , with 200yd rifle range , in addition to pistol range , IHSMA range, action shooting bays, trap field, archery, etc

A membership in MSI ( which is inherently worthy of support for their 2A work) also gives you entry to AGC .

Gilo

Jan 20, 2019
    I don’t want to hijack here but want to ask a couple of questions about Cindy’s that I couldn’t get from their website or reviews.
    I just built an AR-15 and want to send some rounds through it and make sure it runs properly. Can you shoot regular 5.56 M193 in there and can you use your own ammo?
    It looks like it is a 25 yard range. Can a guy zero a rifle at that distance?
    Thanks, I’m new to this AR game.

Yes, you can sight at 25 yards. send me you email in PM and ill send you a printable target that auto adjusts as if you are sighting at 50 yards

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom