• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    More info on the S&W 590? in south case top row in left Please

Early production 5903, $495, ready to sell now. Alloy framed version of the 5906.

Since that photo, we've added a 5946TSW (double action only, accessory rail) for the same price, also ready to sell now.

Also got a 5906, late production, $500, good to sell now.

-Jeff

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    Did that M1 Garand get bought already? The tag was a little blurry, was it $1,000 or $1100 or something else entirely?
    What were the barrel readings on it?

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    Did that M1 Garand get bought already? The tag was a little blurry, was it $1,000 or $1100 or something else entirely?

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC

If it’s the one that’s been there for awhile the paratrooper stock is aftermarket

The Garand looks like it's $1000, if the barrel is good that's going quick.

But that M1 Carbine, the one with the paratrooper stock, that looks like somebody wants to get $5000 for it? That can't be right!

Also in the newer picture, is that a .357 lever gun? Can't quite see the details, but that's going to be pretty popular too.

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland

But that M1 Carbine, the one with the paratrooper stock, that looks like somebody wants to get $5000 for it? That can't be right!

Also in the newer picture, is that a .357 lever gun? Can't quite see the details, but that's going to be pretty popular too.

Yeah, considering that a Service Grade is going for $750-$1080 from CMP sans bayonet and other goodies.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    If that's the Garand I saw a while back I wanted to buy it but it has a list of several names wanting it already. The M1A1 Carbine is not an Inland made gun so it's not nearly worth the asking price. It's only worth what an Underwood made Carbine is worth with no stock plus the value of the folding stock...if it's a genuine GI folding stock. The owner is nuts asking that amount of money...but it only takes one person to pony up the cash. Only Inland made M1A1 Carbines have the real value even though all it takes is the stock swap to make it a M1A1 as far as the military is concerned.

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD

The Underwood M1 carbine is at $1300 - repro M1A1 stock set; Underwood barrel and receiver date to 10/1943

The .357 lever gun is a Winchester 1873 repro by Armi San Paolo, made in 1976. Price is $950

-Jeff

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    I might have paid the tag price for it but I'm not getting into a bidding war with someone else.

There’s no bidding. If the 1st person decides he doesn’t want it United calls the 2nd person and so on depending on how many names are on it. You’d be surprised how many people back out after initially putting their name on it.

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    The Underwood M1 carbine is at $1300 - repro M1A1 stock set; Underwood barrel and receiver date to 10/1943

The .357 lever gun is a Winchester 1873 repro by Armi San Paolo, made in 1976. Price is $950

-Jeff

Thanks, I thought I was losing my mind about that carbine. The seller is still asking for too much, but I knew it couldn't be 5300 bucks!

I don't see any .22 DA revolvers in there, but I'm a-lookin'

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    There’s no bidding. If the 1st person decides he doesn’t want it United calls the 2nd person and so on depending on how many names are on it. You’d be surprised how many people back out after initially putting their name on it.

Ah, ok. I have a hard time believing someone would back out on this M1 but I guess anything's possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom