Bass Pro fully stocked with optics now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    I've been in that store, in Bristol, several times.
    My wife has family in Harlan, Kentucky, and I used to live in Kingsport, TN.

Nice store.

Whenever we are there, we also grab a burger and a shake and "Steak & Shake".

Funny you should say that, we made it as far as the drive up window... they don't have cheese steak subs but it was worth a try so to keep her happy we went next door to Zaxby's.

Next time I am going to give them a try. It's a 40 mile trip but Green's Seafood on the Va side makes runs to Crisfield every week, killer hardcrabs. :)

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    Funny you should say that, we made it as far as the drive up window... they don't have cheese steak subs but it was worth a try so to keep her happy we went next door to Zaxby's.

Next time I am going to give them a try. It's a 40 mile trip but Green's Seafood on the Va side makes runs to Crisfield every week, killer hardcrabs. :)

Steak & Shake have a pretty decent burger. I forget the name of the one we usually get. "Cowboy Burger", or something like that.

I'm not much on crabs. Oh, I'll eat a leg, or two. Crabcakes are good, too.
    I'm very much like my dear old Dad (may he forever Rest In Peace).
    "I work for a living. I don't wanna have to work for my meal, when I come to the table."

gun_nut

Dec 9, 2018
    How are their prices comparing to other places and online? I haven't been in there in ages since it is a bit of a drive for me.

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    How are their prices comparing to other places and online? I haven't been in there in ages since it is a bit of a drive for me.

Their prices are reasonable. Winchester Value Pack 500 rounds of 115gr. 9mm for $159. Don't think you'll find it cheaper anywhere else local right now.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    BP much like Walmart is pre-panic normal pricing. 500pk comes out to $0.31 a round, that’s about as cheap as it’s been in the past few years for Winchester branded 9mm.

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    Good to know. May be worth the drive out.

Get there early! 8:30ish. There will most likely be a line. And there will be a sign at the front door that will tell you if they got any ammo in on the morning delivery. Good luck and let us know how you make out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom