• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jay17

Dec 22, 2011
    Montgomery County
    Hi guys, I’ve been trying to join a club so I could gain access at the AGC range in Baltimore, but I’m not getting any responses and hate going to public ranges that are full of idiots being unsafe. I know things are crazy right now, but what options are there in the Baltimore area? Any private ranges or clubs that are accepting new members? I’m looking for something casual and laid back, but I’m willing to pay up for a nice quiet place where folks are respectful and safe. I’m a 31yr old CPA that’s been shooting recreationally for around 10 years. Mostly do pistol stuff but I have a few rifles that I’d like to stretch out to 150 yds or so if possible. Thank you!

Hi guys, I’ve been trying to join a club so I could gain access at the AGC range in Baltimore, but I’m not getting any responses and hate going to public ranges that are full of idiots being unsafe. I know things are crazy right now, but what options are there in the Baltimore area? Any private ranges or clubs that are accepting new members? I’m looking for something casual and laid back, but I’m willing to pay up for a nice quiet place where folks are respectful and safe. I’m a 31yr old CPA that’s been shooting recreationally for around 10 years. Mostly do pistol stuff but I have a few rifles that I’d like to stretch out to 150 yds or so if possible. Thank you!

www.marylandshallissue.org
    Join today and come to The AGC walkthrough I am teaching this coming Saturday morning.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Double check me, but I believe if you join Maryland shall issue they are one of the affiliated clubs. Gives you agc range access. Good organization to support anyway. Quiet, respectful, and safe are all relative terms. I will keep my opinions on specific ranges in the are you reference to myself.

Just joined. Can you tell me more details about walkthrough, please? Time and specific location? I’ve never been to AGC before.

Click on the link below, then click on +add below available orientations. Pick 1/9/2021 and enter your name, membership and phone numbers and email. You will get an email confirmation by tomorrow.
    Make sure to print the email showing you are a MSI member- it works until you receive your MSI badge.
    We are meeting at the flagpole at 9:00am. Plan on being there until 11:30ish.
    https://airtable.com/shrfNQFjSXZoZtyAA

Last edited:

Jay17

Dec 22, 2011
    Montgomery County
    Click on the link below, then click on +add below available orientations. Pick 1/9/2012 and enter your name, membership and phone numbers and email. You will get an email confirmation by tomorrow.
    Make sure to print the email showing you are a MSI member- it works until you receive your MSI badge.
    We are meeting at the flagpole at 9:00am. Plan on being there until 11:30ish.
    https://airtable.com/shrfNQFjSXZoZtyAA

Done. Thanks for everything! See you Saturday

Ptreece

Dec 27, 2020
    Parkville
    Elkneck shooting range is my go to range. It's $10 for the day or $50 for the year. It's outdoors with a 100 yd rifle range, 50 yd pistol range and a shotgun range. It fills up fast on the weekends you just have to get there early. During the week isn't to full.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Despite living in Perry Hall, I joined Delta Peach Bottom Fish & Game. It's worth the drive for me. Most days during the week I may be the only one up there. Have 3 ranges to myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom