• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jan 13, 2020
    Ok, I've gotta be missing something here. Not one thread about yesterday's historic events? Looking to see opinions of others here. Where'd everyone go?

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    I have no idea. However I have sympathy for people who live in DC. They don't have a choice due to jobs? I would not live in shathole place!

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Ok, I've gotta be missing something here. Not one thread about yesterday's historic events? Looking to see opinions of others here. Where'd everyone go?

The related thread are in the "water cooler" section which you cant see until you have 50 posts.

Jan 13, 2020
    Are you talking about the peacefull protests??

I don't know if you can count storming the capitol building as peaceful. But if you're using the standard of how the media has referred to other protests as "mostly peaceful", then they seem to be equivalent.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    You do not as a new member have enough of a post count to get into the magic room . But a gentle friendly reminder be kind to every kind ,most people mess up in that magical place and get ask to leave

Jan 13, 2020
    You do not as a new member have enough of a post count to get into the magic room . But a gentle friendly reminder be kind to every kind ,most people mess up in that magical place and get ask to leave

Thank you much for the info. I typically am kind to others, but also have no issue speaking my mind. I guess that can be interpreted as unkind by some. I guess we'll see.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County

Attachments

• OIP.jpg
      OIP.jpg
      7.7 KB · Views: 675

kool361

Apr 16, 2020
    Damascus
    People have the right to protest. Storming a federal building you don't have the right to do and only bad things will happen if you do which was evident in yesterdays actions. The violence could have been avoided though if law enforcement had done their job and prevented the breach which of course they didn't. Poor planning even with the warning signs. I am sure there will be some people out of a job very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom