• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    Well I sure have a situation now. Twitter suspended me for retweeting a mathematic chart. Only way I can gain access to said account is to remove said tweet. Not that I really GAF but in order to delete account I have to gain access to it. Third world problems.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    I got suspended last night. I think it is active again in an hour, but it was blocking me from viewing anything so I'm not sure what the status actually is. (I'm suppose to be able to use it like normal, but not able to comment or like)

If I can get back on, I'm deactivating it and done.

I`m pretty sure I'm going to end up in a concentration camp.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Not that I even have a twit account , but I'm not seeing a connection between the wisdom or not of discontinuing a user account , and Twitter's stock prices .

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Well I sure have a situation now. Twitter suspended me for retweeting a mathematic chart. Only way I can gain access to said account is to remove said tweet. Not that I really GAF but in order to delete account I have to gain access to it. Third world problems.

How is that an offense? (Don't make me do math and embarrass me).

Bingo

Nov 10, 2020
    I left the twitter cesspool months ago and deactivated facebook last month. Social media has become a plague.

Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    Just deactivated. And removed the app. Of course they say “your account will remain active until 2/10/2021”. Or more like I have a month to reactivate it. That’s not gonna happen. Probably they are doing that to keep their user numbers up as much as they can. Never really used it anyway so no big loss.

Tin foil time: does anyone think they are tracking how many people leave twitter so they can share info with the government?

JChris

Jan 10, 2021
    Clarksburg
    Just deactivated. And removed the app. Of course they say “your account will remain active until 2/10/2021”. Or more like I have a month to reactivate it. That’s not gonna happen. Probably they are doing that to keep their user numbers up as much as they can. Never really used it anyway so no big loss.

Tin foil time: does anyone think they are tracking how many people leave twitter so they can share info with the government?

you can be sure market reporters will log the active user numbers

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom