• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MossPumper

MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2020
    VA (Western)
    Let her be. She belongs there. although I know where she is and so do others. I have seen a few in Calvert County this year as well.
    Much smaller in statue but they are out there!

G O B

Ultimate Member
    Nov 17, 2007
    Cen TX
    In the '90s Nasa Goddard was over run by a herd of 8-10 of them! Even a couple albinos. The were culled, as swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool was impacting their health.

Not unless I was absolutely desperate for the food. Sacred animals/bad karma or not, they're pretty and rare enough to be interesting, and I'd leave it be for that reason. I suspect there's plenty more where that came from.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Not unless I was absolutely desperate for the food. Sacred animals/bad karma or not, they're pretty and rare enough to be interesting, and I'd leave it be for that reason. I suspect there's plenty more where that came from.

They are no more sacred than any other animal. It's not mysticism that brings them about, it's having sex with their first cousins.
    Grilled, stewed or roasted, they all taste the same.

They are no more sacred than any other animal. It's not mysticism that brings them about, it's having sex with their first cousins.
    Grilled, stewed or roasted, they all taste the same.

That's true, and it's been years since I've had good venison.
    That said, when someone says "this one is sacred, don't eat it, that one is okay" I can respect that. Just like people have sacred books and such. I try to respect them. I can eat other books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom