• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Roundhill is trying to get manufacturing restarted; they're in the process of getting their FFL and rehiring the workers. The union is making this difficult, as you can imagine.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    Roundhill is trying to get manufacturing restarted; they're in the process of getting their FFL and rehiring the workers. The union is making this difficult, as you can imagine.

On top of that I believe that Roundhill still plans on using Remington branding on their guns once they get the production squared away. They still have license the Remington name and logo from Vista Outdoors, current owners of the brand rights. Hard to imagine a 700 or 870 without the Remington name attached to it.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    Well, for the 870 anyway, it’s already being done. The legal protection is long gone.

China is making them. ?hatfield?hawk? Something like that. My understanding is that many after market parts interchange.

And a few other brands look similar, close knockoffs, but some variations.

Googling 870 clones found a few. Also from turkey.

On top of that I believe that Roundhill still plans on using Remington branding on their guns once they get the production squared away. They still have license the Remington name and logo from Vista Outdoors, current owners of the brand rights. Hard to imagine a 700 or 870 without the Remington name attached to it.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    Yep, Littleton had a Church Hill Turkish made tactical 870 copy. The thing was cheap but heavier then a real 870. Thing didn't last a week. Was just in his shop. Only two new pump guns both 20g Browning. No used pump guns. Don't think I've ever seen that before.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    I have several shotguns that have rotated out of use.
    One is a 870 wingmaster 12ga. i bought new in 1982. Probably used 4 times. Walnut.
    Another is a winchester mod 50 with 2 barrels. 12. This is the floating chamber semi auto from the 50s-60s.
    And finally a winchester mod 97, also 12, made between 1898-99. Exposed hammer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom