• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Conaso

May 17, 2014
    Alexandria, VA
    SEE!!! Governor "Black Face" Northam (unintentionally) did Virginia 2A advocates a favor. We would have had our rally cancelled and would be scrambling to put something together. Schadenfreude and/or serendipity?

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I have escaped. No one tell them where I am.

I will be at a Waypoint with items. If I have any left let me know if you want a vehicle flag.

I will monitor the VCDL frequency.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    The local Committee On How Our Day Will Go And Don’t Forget Those Chores We Have To Do is trying to hash this out. May appear at the Fairfax rally point and go for a nice spin, and loop through Richmond. Current odds are 75% Go.

Prepped a list of the update links, trackers, Ham/FRS freqs, APRS tips and all the rest.

Really do wonder if the last week or so will suppress the caravan head count. I’m sure The Crown is hoping so, and that’s as good a reason as any for a Marylander to make the drive.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    VCDL UPDATE

From the latest VCDL email about Lobby Day:

Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL)

Lobby Day 2021 is on MONDAY, January 18!

1. Links for tracking the buses on Monday and information on merging with caravans
    2. Information hearing and watching VCDL's Lobby Day 2021 speakers on Monday
    3. How to get breaking information and updates during Lobby Day
    4. Important notes for those who might decide to be on foot on Lobby Day
    5. Radio frequencies for connecting with Lobby Day main-caravans and sub-caravans
    6. Restaurants open in Richmond on Lobby Day
    7. Lawyer talks about Richmond "event" gun ban

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    The Occam-Mobile with its first ever VCDL swag. Assembling with a lot of Deplorables at the Fairfax County gov center, going to go for a happy drive down ninety-five.

Attachments

• 88C81B04-281E-4CB1-BF6D-A30E20F4C539.jpg
      88C81B04-281E-4CB1-BF6D-A30E20F4C539.jpg
      97.1 KB · Views: 236

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Did our loop through the Capitol area. Some positive honks and waves ... and then all the sudden a massive PoPo break out onto 250. Dozens of police vehicles of every flavor, marked, unmarked, local and state started screaming down 250 (away from the blocked-off Capitol area). No idea what that was about, but it wasn’t recreational.

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    I believe that LE flurry was to shutdown the caravan from the Capital and the media. Roads were closed to re-route traffic. It was an expected tactic and highlights Northam and the Dems narrative. F’ them all. But it was a great day overall and we enjoyed the chance to see old faces and meet new ones. fred55

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Did our loop through the Capitol area. Some positive honks and waves ... and then all the sudden a massive PoPo break out onto 250. Dozens of police vehicles of every flavor, marked, unmarked, local and state started screaming down 250 (away from the blocked-off Capitol area). No idea what that was about, but it wasn’t recreational.
    Our group is still down here, we were on Broad St waving flags and signs when the first caravan came through. Before the second one we also saw the massive police mobilization and blocking of the street.

One of the LEOs told us that there was a shooting at a gas station in Shockoe Bottom, 10 blocks east of the Capitol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

bronco

Dec 14, 2020
    se Va
    Is locking up the blue public mail drop boxes standard? (pic# 18 of 20 in the NY Post article linked above) I've never seen that before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom