• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Question , i may have many years ago signed up for Twitter but can not and do not know how to check . I used all the different normal ways to log in but no luck , i want to get my name off the Twitter roster but can't confirm my account .

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland

JChris

Jan 10, 2021
    Clarksburg
    “We are focused on one account [@realDonaldTrump] right now, but this is going to be much bigger than just one account, and it’s going to go on for much longer than just this day, this week, and the next few weeks, and it’s going to go on beyond the inauguration,” Dorsey added. “And we have to expect that and we have to be ready for that.”

“So, the focus is certainly on this account and how it ties to real-world violence. But also, we need to think much longer-term around how these dynamics play out over time. I don’t believe this is going away anytime soon,”

Jack Dorsey boss of twitter

Jul 16, 2020
    I was the same with Instagram. I'd dumped all my social media but used IG to front and rep my brand, until about 3 days after the election I guess I'd followed too many pro-gun groups and out my account shut down with no notice, no prior infractions. I took that as a sign it was time I saw myself out, anyway. Been much happier since, and my business has evolved to a much more personable, stable model.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Not that I even have a twit account , but I'm not seeing a connection between the wisdom or not of discontinuing a user account , and Twitter's stock prices .

A social media platform, like a dating website, or a forum, is only as valuable as the number of users it has.

W_Donahue

Jul 26, 2014
    Eh, I only ever had Twitter accounts fir trolling and shitposting. when the last of them inevitably get banned I probably will just stop making them.

Don H

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hazzard County
    Never did Twitter, quit Facebook the day the banned Trump. When FB started all the "fact checking" of only conservative posts I knew it wouldn't be long until they started banning conservatives.

I joined Parler but that only lasted a day before it got shut down.

As far as forums go I'm on AR15.COM, that got shut down for a short time. I expect more of this in the future as the communists solidify their power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom