• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    Looked out the front door a few minutes ago, and to the west, it looked to be as many as 5 or 6 helicopters, at various distances and altitudes.

Best I could tell, it looked like they ran from Hanover to Severn to the Ft. Meade area.

Arundel Mills? Pioneer City? .MIL???

Not seeing anything in news yet.

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    At about 6 we drove back from Odenton via All American steakhouse and we didn't notice anything. My wife was in the car while i grabbed the food so if it had been going on then she probably would have seen it. Must have been after.

Mr H

Banana'd
    At about 6 we drove back from Odenton via All American steakhouse and we didn't notice anything. My wife was in the car while i grabbed the food so if it had been going on then she probably would have seen it. Must have been after.

Yeah, it was about 6:20 when I noticed it.

I would have written it off to airport activity, but then it turned out to be too many, moving too slowly.

The wife noticed it too, and her "1960s Alarm" went off ;)

Tactikool

Jun 30, 2020
    Looked out the front door a few minutes ago, and to the west, it looked to be as many as 5 or 6 helicopters, at various distances and altitudes.

Best I could tell, it looked like they ran from Hanover to Severn to the Ft. Meade area.

Arundel Mills? Pioneer City? .MIL???

Not seeing anything in news yet.

I’ve noticed over the past week or so the County Police have stepped up their presence in the after the murder in the Pioneer City area. I usually see no less than two police cruisers when transiting through that area.

boatme99

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2010
    Mid-Tenn.
    Jeeze, what a colossal wast of money!
    But it's ok, the covid unemployed taxpayers have got it covered. No worries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom