• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glock9mm

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2011
    Ceciltucky!
    JoeBob,

Since us Maryland residents now have permission:sad20: to buy stripped AR lowers again will you ship them to us?
    Thanks!

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    And as an addenda, you guys have to advertise your free Noveske lower contest that ends on Friday. :thumbsup: I would post the link, but your store's website is blocked at my work. :( I do appreciate the timely email reminder this afternoon! :D

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    JoeBob,

Since us Maryland residents now have permission:sad20: to buy stripped AR lowers again will you ship them to us?
    Thanks!

This was news to me. From what I'm gathering, it seems like they're now interpreting that AR lowers are not regulated? If so, we're 100% on board to sell to MD customers. As long as the receiving dealer will transfer the firearm we'd be more than happy to start shipping more firearms to MD again :D.

I'm still reading through forum posts so if you have a concrete link to MSP approval for it let me know.

And as an addenda, you guys have to advertise your free Noveske lower contest that ends on Friday. :thumbsup: I would post the link, but your store's website is blocked at my work. :( I do appreciate the timely email reminder this afternoon! :D

joeboboutfitters.com/free

Entry into the Noveske lower giveaway ends on 7/18 at Midnight so you guys better jump on it now :D

ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    This was news to me. From what I'm gathering, it seems like they're now interpreting that AR lowers are not regulated? If so, we're 100% on board to sell to MD customers. As long as the receiving dealer will transfer the firearm we'd be more than happy to start shipping more firearms to MD again :D.

I'm still reading through forum posts so if you have a concrete link to MSP approval for it let me know.

When you start shipping them I have an order for you.

Cyclone

Jr. Zombie Killer
    Jan 25, 2010
    Rosedale, MD

joeboboutfitters.com/free

Entry into the Noveske lower giveaway ends on 7/18 at Midnight so you guys better jump on it now :D
    More of like not banned anymore... regulated is still in effect, i think that is why we still have to fill up paper work and wait seven days. As long as the configuration is built into non banned firearm it is legal to own. That is the unclear part of the SB281. They banned the assault configuration (nonhbar) but with the same lower if it is configured in hbar it is not illegal to own. They might have scratching their head now and say," oh wait,!!! never think of that in the first place..." lol:innocent0

Cyclone

Jr. Zombie Killer
    Jan 25, 2010
    Rosedale, MD
    More of like not banned anymore... regulated is still in effect, i think that is why we still have to fill up paper work and wait seven days. As long as the configuration is built into non banned firearm it is legal to own. That is the unclear part of the SB281. They banned the assault configuration (nonhbar) but with the same lower if it is configured in hbar it is not illegal to own. They might have scratching their head now and say," oh wait,!!! never think of that in the first place..." lol:innocent0
    So, IMHO they are now sold as regulated non assault configuration lowers...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom