• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I think it is important to elect people who are shooters to the board. The NRA needs to be more focused on what shooters want in order to expand their membership base and in so doing, expand their political clout toward fighting onerous gun legislation. The NRA has plenty of lawyers already.
    Richard L. Kussman and Harold J. "Hap" Rocketto are shooters!

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    I voted for him.

Everytime I vote for the NRA BOD, I try to use the following criteria:

-- Are you an active fighter in the grassroots 2A legislative battle? Writing laws, testifying for/against laws, voter drives, fundraising...ACTIVELY. Not just writing checks.

AND

--Are you yourself actively bringing new shooters into the 2A realm? New shooters to the shooting sports, youth education, women, democrats, etc.

Rich appears to fill the bill perfectly. I really don't give 2 squirts of owl crap how good a shooter you are, how many awards you've won, how famous you are, if you're an actor/sport star/singer, how much money you donated personally, how long you've been an NRA member, or any other stat that shows how much you've done for yourself. What have you done to bring others to the sport and what have you done to ensure that right continues to be protected legislatively?

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Rich is a very good man! I've known him since 2002 when I began to compete in high power at AGC. Never got close to besting him, however, but it was always fun. He's a friendly, likeable fellow. We shot matches together in DE, MD and Ohio (at Camp Perry 2009).

Rich is a retired Army Colonel who took up residence just across the PA line after MD SB 281 became law.

He'll get my vote.

Lew--Ranger63
    US Army (Ret-'84)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom