• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Looking to see if anyone in the area has one, I may be able to pick up if around baltimore/Harford/carrol county area, would need it shipped if located further.

For a Sig p220BR-22 BAS-SAO.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Ordered it today from John at Hake's, pretty sweet deal, hopefully it will be in on friday or saturday. Would have ordered the x-change kit too, but his distributor was out of stock. He doesn't really "backorder", because he wants to give a firm timetable that he can stick to, the distributor calls him when the part comes in, he calls the perspective buyer, and orders it if they still want it. He never asks for a deposit, and half of the time when you buy a gun from him will give away holsters, parts or ammo that has been sitting on the shelf too long. He also frequents the local range up here, and always brings extra ammo in case someone wants to try whatever he brings.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Nobody:shrug:

If any industry partner has the ability to order one, let me know a price and as best an ETA as possible, and we can arrange shiiping/pickup. If you have any insight, like "haha you are stuck with a 22 because Sig stopped production on the x-change kits" let me know that too if you could. These kits look to be out of stock just about everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom